G7 BR4 Rangefinder

Got mine this past week. It's remarkably improved from the 2500. Great display, fast acquisitions, inputs are from an app. Way way way better that previous models, and fits nicely in the small pocket on the front of my Alaska Guide Bino pack. Great work Gunwerks! I can see the display in any light. I live this thing!

My buddy got one in on Friday (he has a BR2 and has killed several animals with it. His 1st was at 702y down a significant decline. BR2 shoot to was dead on. He had just bought it a few days before the hunt :). )

We used the Revic BR4 to engage steel to 1000 yards. He imported his 28 Nosler and 280 Ackley loads. Both profiles were right on. Set up was straight forward. Once you learn the buttons it's pretty easy to navigate. I put it in a tripod and was giving him distance and dope. It was foggy at the range and several other guys were not getting ranges. Revic didn't have a problem. I messed with the near, far, long range far and near settings and didn't see a big difference in the numbers it was giving me. I need to spend more time with it and watch the video again. It's a nice unit and I'll def be getting one.