Fusion bullets

swpc629

I recently purchased some Federal Fusion bullets and have been unable to find any load data. Does anyone know where I can find some load data for these bullets?

When you say you purchased the bullets does that mean the bullets, or the whole cartrige? If theyre offering bullets as a lone component Im very interested in where you get them. I used to shoot Fusions till I started hand loading
What load data do you need? and for what caliber?

Looks very simmilar, but the Speer is a flat base bullet and the Fusion is a boattail.
Heres how to get some load info from Speer concerning ''mollecularly bonded'' (just like Fusion) bullets.
******************************************************************************************************
Important Reloading Data
DeepCurl's unique construction process joins the jacket to the core at the molecular level for excellent performance and consistency. For this reason, conventional reloading data developed for standard jacketed bullets should not be used to load DeepCurl™ bullets. Only DeepCurl specific reloading data released by Speer® Bullets should be used. It can be found by contacting Speer Technical Services at 866-286-7436.
******************************************************************************************************
Im a big fan of the performance of the Fusion bullet. However I never did stack a critter at long range with them. Dont know if they'd open. I prefer Accubomds for my idea of L/R with my 270wsm, but Id love to find some Fusions for my 30-06, 300wby, and maybe even my 338win mag. Great track record on game Ive taken. Great bullet. Looks like Speers DeepCurl should be very simmilar.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.