Funny first Coyote

bob4

So it's the end of the last day of a deer hunt and I'm packing up. I look up and see something trotting across the field. Up goes the scope and sure enough it's a yote at about 135 yds. Knock him down pack up and drag him to the trk with my drag strap. I leave the strap on around it's neck and go pick my buddy up. He walks behind the trk and seeing the strap around his neck says " That ****in thing has a collar on it! I spit water out I was working on and passed it through my nose too. Maybe ya had to be there but funniest thing I heard this season. Shows the faith he has in me thinking I shot the neighbors dog.

That's pretty funny right there!

One day I shot a drive-by coyote while heading for the big city to do some shopping. My truck is pretty tall so the dead coyote in the back wasn't very obvious in the busy parking lot until I dropped the tailgate to load the goods. My wife about had a canary when as the tailgate dropped, I gave the command, "Sit. Stay!".... :rolleyes:

That's pretty funny right there!

One day I shot a drive-by coyote while heading for the big city to do some shopping. My truck is pretty tall so the dead coyote in the back wasn't very obvious in the busy parking lot until I dropped the tailgate to load the goods. My wife about had a canary when as the tailgate dropped, I gave the command, "Sit. Stay!".... :rolleyes:

Ha that's awesome :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.