• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS NightForce NXS 3.5-15X50 NP-R2 ZeroStop

Timeout

For Sale is a NF NXS 3.5-15X50 with NP-R2 reticle .250 MOA adjustments and ZeroStop. I purchase this new. Scope comes with the box, sunshade, bikini cover and everything in the box as new. Scope was used in one competition, never to the woods, and bikini cover always installed when not in use. Scope is still mounted. Since it was very carefully mounted in Burris Signature Zee rings there should be no indication of mounting or ring marks. If there are any marks whatsoever under the rings, I will renegotiate a lower price. I am not going to remove the scope until it sells. I just purchased but have not yet received a higher magnification NF scope to replace this one as I shoot small to 600 yards and need a bit more power. I find the NP-R2 reticle very user friendly and it does not clutter up the field of view as do some of the other NF reticles. I have the parallex adjustment knob marked to indicate 100, 200, and 300 yards. If you do not want it marked, I can remove it with no harm to the finish. I can also take it to my range and mark the 600 yard setting if you would like it marked. Rings, level and rifle as pictured are NOT included in the sale. This is the scope only but with all parts included originally with the scope. Price is firm at $1350.00 delivered to the lower 48 CONUS. Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• DSCN3141.jpg
    DSCN3141.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3142.jpg
    DSCN3142.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3143.jpg
    DSCN3143.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 9
For Sale is a NF NXS 3.5-15X50 with NP-R2 reticle .250 MOA adjustments and ZeroStop. I purchase this new. Scope comes with the box, sunshade, bikini cover and everything in the box as new. Scope was used in one competition, never to the woods, and bikini cover always installed when not in use. Scope is still mounted. Since it was very carefully mounted in Burris Signature Zee rings there should be no indication of mounting or ring marks. If there are any marks whatsoever under the rings, I will renegotiate a lower price. I am not going to remove the scope until it sells. I just purchased but have not yet received a higher magnification NF scope to replace this one as I shoot small to 600 yards and need a bit more power. I find the NP-R2 reticle very user friendly and it does not clutter up the field of view as do some of the other NF reticles. I have the parallex adjustment knob marked to indicate 100, 200, and 300 yards. If you do not want it marked, I can remove it with no harm to the finish. I can also take it to my range and mark the 600 yard setting if you would like it marked. Rings, level and rifle as pictured are NOT included in the sale. This is the scope only but with all parts included originally with the scope. Price is firm at $1350.00 delivered to the lower 48 CONUS. Thanks for viewing!

When did you purchase it??
I'm interested

I will take the scope if it hasn't sold yet. I will send you a PM as well. Travis.