• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 and 5.5-22x56 NP-R2

jedlowe

I have two Nightforce scopes for sale with specs listed below.

1. Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50, NP-R2 reticle, sunshade, including Burris Extreme Tactical Rings. $1250 shipped

2. Nightforce NXS 5.5-22X56 NP-R2 reticle, sunshade, including Badger Ordnance Medium Rings. $1450 shipped

Both scopes are in like new condition. They have been to the range a few times, but never in field conditions.

[email protected]

E-mail answered.

I have reduced the price of these scopes.

I would sell the 3.5-15X50 for $1200 including the rings and the 5.5-22x56 including the rings for $1400. These are essentially brand new. You would be hard pressed telling the difference between these scopes and a new one.

Please re-send the e-mail or give me your e-mail and I will get back with you. I don't know what happened to both of your e-mails, but I never received them. Sorry about that.

I will take $1150 for the 15x and $1350 for the 22x. This is the lowest I will go. These prices include the rings and shipping. I will not sell the scopes for any less without the rings. I am simply throwing the rings in to make the package more attractive.

Both scopes are sold pending funds. Thanks for all of the interest.