• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56 NP-R2

Kae006

Selling my NF NXS 5.5-22x56 w/ NP-R2 reticle. Good condition but has been mounted and used, please see photos. Will gladly send a photo of my username next to the scope for anyone interested, just forgot to do it when taking these tonight. Looking for $1300 shipped OBO. Paypal Gift (or +3%), USPS MO, or bank check preferred.

GKWC2hP.jpg

MJFpX9h.jpg

Rr4Wb7R.jpg

SiU1iSw.jpg

Last edited:
Nice scope, but it is not "FFP," nor are the turrets "HS." Just sayin'.

If it's any consolation, I prefer SFP and, on my NXS's, low-speed turrets. For the tactical guys, cranking up down 15 MoA frequently, HS is great. For everyone else, HS is a pain.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, and your price is very reasonable. The NP-R2 reticle is fantastic. It is a shame NF discon'd it, along with the NP-R1. You're going to make someone very happy.

Nice scope, but it is not "FFP," nor are the turrets "HS." Just sayin'.

If it's any consolation, I prefer SFP and, on my NXS's, low-speed turrets. For the tactical guys, cranking up down 15 MoA frequently, HS is great. For everyone else, HS is a pain.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, and your price is very reasonable. The NP-R2 reticle is fantastic. It is a shame NF discon'd it, along with the NP-R1. You're going to make someone very happy.

You are absolutely correct, my apologies. I was under the belief that all non-ZS Nightforce scopes were HS. Not sure why I was thinking it was front focal plane either, I just double checked and it is SFP as you stated. Thank you again for pointing it out before I made a deal with someone that I would have just had to rewind!

To be frank, only a fool would unwind that deal. Wish I had $1,300 right now to buy it. The scope in my avatar is a 5-25 ATACR with the MOART reticle. I just put a scope identical to yours (except with the NP-R1 reticle, which is minor) on a Rem. 40X .223. I'm not sure which scope I like better, and yours is $700 cheaper than the ATACR. The ATACR is a fantastic scope, but the NXS doesn't tunnel and has better eye-relief. I'm sorry you have to sell it!