• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Custom Rem 700 Hart Mcmillan Price Lowered!!!

Autorotate19

I bought this rifle a couple months back brand new unfired and haven't had the time to shoot much so I need to sell it.

30-06 Blueprinted Remington 700 action, Hart #7 contour fluted, Mcmillan A2 ADL stock bedded, Remington 40x trigger.. All the work was done by Hart Barrels and they also Teflon coated the barrel and action. It has a Farrell 20 moa base with Leupold PRW Rings. It has a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50mm 30mm tube.

I took the rifle to the range once and put exactly 19 rounds of Hornady match ammo through it. I will send the brass and I have 1 loaded round plus a full box. This is an awesome rifle and I hate to sell it. $3000 w/scope shipped and insured to your ffl. No sales to CA. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0224.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0223.jpg
[/IMG]

Re: FS Custom Rem 700 Hart Mcmillan

This rifle shot .5" to .75" groups with factory ammo. Just like a .308 but better for long range. Will drive heavier longer bullets at greater velocities than the .308. Great fathers day gift!

Open to trades and will sell without the scope.

Price lowered need to move. $2900 with scope, 2300 without shipped insured to ffl!