• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Semi-Custom 300 RUM Rem 700, McMillan, Badger, Hart

RenoH414

I am looking to sell my 300 RUM. Here are the specs.

Custom 300 Ultra Built on Trued Stainless Remington 700 action,Spiral Fluted Bolt,McMillan Hunter stock, beddded, Hart #4 28 inch 1-10 twist barrel, Badger bottom metal,Tactical bolt knob, shilen match trigger, Leupold Mark 4 base with 8-40 screws. According to the original owner it shot a couple 3/8 inch groups testing the berger 230gr going 3,050 fps,Very accurate rifle, only fired aprox 130 rnds,Rifle was built By Ted's Custom Shop in Oklahoma. I am the second owner of this rifle and I used the Berger 210gr VLD Hunting and RL-25 and it loves them. I also have a set of Talley LW rings that can be had as well. I am looking for $2150 for the rifle and Mark 4 base. I have a bunch of reloading supplies and a set of the Redding 3 die set that the buyer of the rifle has first shot at. I will not sell any reloading supplies until the buyer of the rifle says he does not want them. I love the rifle but I am moving more towards the smaller calibers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I may look at trades but cash is king on this one. First public or private "I'll Take It". Thanks all for looking. I haven't sold anything here but I am a long time member of 24HR Campfire and I would be happy to provide references to the buyer.

Here are some pics of the rifle.

Reno

IMG_4188_zpsfb5aaa22.jpg

IMG_4189_zpsd229431b.jpg

IMG_4190_zps5bf21899.jpg

IMG_4191_zpsd2022542.jpg

IMG_4192_zpsdae83319.jpg

IMG_4195_zps8a261385.jpg

It weighs 8lbs 9ozs with the steel Mark IV base. I'm thinking it will be right around 8lbs with the Talley LW's on it. It does not have a break on it. Thanks for the interest.

Reno

Thanks 2506.

This is a very nice rifle and accurate to boot. Shoot me some offers guys and the worst I can say is no thank you.

Reno

This is an absolutely beautiful rifle. Exactly what I'm looking for with the mcwoody stock....just not into the mega magnum rifles. GLWS.

That is a beautiful gun, Would you consider selling scope also? And i have a perfect condition browning 223wsm would you be interested in that?

Thanks, Mike

Sorry, but the scope has sold. I really don't need a WSSM but I am in the market for a 223 or a 35 or 375 cal rifle. I would also consider a good spotter or a good scope. Heck, if you have anything to trade PM me and maybe it will be something I don't even know I need it.

Thanks Eric. This is a great rifle guys.

Reno