From the folks who brought you COVID !

Privi457

Thats a rip off. Aliexpress has the Schmidt Bender (not Schmidt and Bender) PMII for $201. Im a huge fan of the free markets. I oppose the governments medaling in those markets: however, the cost to US companies for having their goods built in China ought to be so exceedingly expensive that it would never be considered. The Chinese haven't invented anything since the noodle, they have however stolen the intellectual property and design of every product brought to china for manufacture all the while killing manufacturing in the US with slave labor. Eff the Communist Chinese

It is confusing as various websites show with and w/o the "&".
The markings on the real scopes and this fake say SCHMIDT BENDER.
But if it's new and less than $1500 and from China you can be sure it's a fake.
You can hurt these sellers by buying one on Ebay, then filing a case that it's a fake. Your money will be refunded w/no return needed.

It is confusing as various websites show with and w/o the "&".
The markings on the real scopes and this fake say SCHMIDT BENDER.
But if it's new and less than $1500 and from China you can be sure it's a fake.
You can hurt these sellers by buying one on Ebay, then filing a case that it's a fake. Your money will be refunded w/no return needed.
Go for it dude!

You guys probably remember when all of the counterfeit Leupolds were every where. Of course China was making some of the parts that went into some or the Leupolds. The story is that some of the people who worked for scope manufacturers in China got together and went to the Chinese government and asked " can we start making Leupold scopes?"
The Chinese government said "sure go for it". That is the mindset of the Chinese government. Do we really think that they are out friends? They are parasitic.

You guys probably remember when all of the counterfeit Leupolds were every where. Of course China was making some of the parts that went into some or the Leupolds. The story is that some of the people who worked for scope manufacturers in China got together and went to the Chinese government and asked " can we start making Leupold scopes?"
The Chinese government said "sure go for it". That is the mindset of the Chinese government. Do we really think that they are out friends? They are parasitic.
They(Chinese cummunist party) have been cyber hacking glodal governments & businesses for ages, steeling designs & sensitave material for their own gain for years.
We just had a major cyber attack here 3 weeks ago.

The problem here in Australia as we relly on their business for our exports & our stupid goverments lets Chinese interests (which are Chinese state backed!) buy our companies & infrastructure which is absolute stupidity & wrong!!

One of out political parties were just raided by our version of the FBI/home affairs(or similar) for links to the Chinese cummunist party.

I have zero doubt they want to take over the world so get ready!!

1. You buy the fake on Ebay
2. You file a claim that it's a fake
3. The faker doesn't want to pay return shipping
4. You get your $ back and keep the scope
5. Give it to some kid for his 22. They work fine for that.
Screw the Commies, help a kid !

Yeh fakes of all knids are getting very hard to tell from the real, & even know of one major store(remain unamed) had been stung on selling fake chinese scopes as real, unknowingly so thats how close they were to the real thing.

Ive got a fake Atlas BT10 LW-17 which I know what it was when I got it.
Its very very close to the real thing as I have a real version, put them side by side & you wouldnt know EXCEPT the fakes markings are are different & it doesnt have a serial number.

Most sellers will attack words like "style" or similar.

But if your parting with your $$ & expect it to be real then you had better do your homework before pressing the buy button!!

If YOU try to sell an empty 30-06 case on Ebay they will ban you BUT they allow this theft of intellectual property to run amok !

Notice how you cant actually see the last word for where its made & on some images its blacked out.

Thats a clear tactic to try & portray it as real.

I just tried to report it & it wouldnt let me!

Anyway if you look at the S&B website I cant ever see a 5-22X scope on there so for a start that throws up a red flag!!

Notice how you cant actually see the last word for where its made & on some images its blacked out.

Thats a clear tactic to try & portray it as real.

I just tried to report it & it wouldnt let me!

Anyway if you look at the S&B website I cant ever see a 5-22X scope on there so for a start that throws up a red flag!!
Also red/green illumination is a dead giveaway.

Also red/green illumination is a dead giveaway.
Also the large exposed phillips bolt heads 🙄😆
4967D9A4-2788-4DCD-8D03-D84F608F6E65.png

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.