Fox Pro, Lucky Duck, or Icotec

I need the one with the easiest to use and SEE remote
Lucky Duck
image.jpg

Fox Pro remote looks VERY similar, with adjustments for contrast in both daylight and the red night light... Lucky dog looks like a good call too, haven't seen one in person... I don't know if LD has this feature or not but the X-Wave I have and the remote has capabilities for remote decoys and you can use it as a Bluetooth speaker around camp if desired...

Fox Pro remote looks VERY similar, with adjustments for contrast in both daylight and the red night light... Lucky dog looks like a good call too, haven't seen one in person... I don't know if LD has this feature or not but the X-Wave I have and the remote has capabilities for remote decoys and you can use it as a Bluetooth speaker around camp if desired...
There are day and night backlight settings on the lucky duck remote I just did not show them both.

I'm leaning towards the Foxpro X24 based on a couple of things. USA made and 5 year warranty. I've watched videos till I'm blue in the face on the callers and from what I've gathered they are all good

I did have one interaction with Foxpro on a warranty issue. The customer service was outstanding

There was a thread started once, I believe here, that talked about some high dollar caller. The maker of the caller was really smart guy with no personality, but made an excellent caller. I've looked around but can't seem to locate the name of the caller.

It got very good reviews, but the inventor didn't. He was some kind of sound genius or something like that.

Anyone remember what caller that is?

Was it the caller that Gary Roberson was going to put out after he bought out Burnham Brothers calls ? I don't think it ever got done.

Was it the caller that Gary Roberson was going to put out after he bought out Burnham Brothers calls ? I don't think it ever got done.
I can't remember who it was right now or the name of the company that was making it or going to make it.

I do remember there were a lot of hunters that had tried it out and it had good reviews.

It wasn't Gary Roberson then his never saw production as far as I can find out about it.