Lucky Duck sounds

BSand3

All you Lucky Duck guys, are there any must have or favorite sounds to add? Whether that be lucky Duck, predator tactics, Boss acoustics, or Tony Tebbe sounds

several good new fight sounds. Meat Grinder, Unforgiven, evil witches, hellhounds, goober kickin ***,
a couple of pup sounds, pup assault, pup riot, rebel pups, pup uffc

I haven't used all of these yet, but I have used unforgiven and hellhounds and had success.

Not too far from breeding season, that's typically when I shift over to using almost 100% vocals, so won't be long before I start using these more.

several good new fight sounds. Meat Grinder, Unforgiven, evil witches, hellhounds, goober kickin ***,
a couple of pup sounds, pup assault, pup riot, rebel pups, pup uffc

I haven't used all of these yet, but I have used unforgiven and hellhounds and had success.

Not too far from breeding season, that's typically when I shift over to using almost 100% vocals, so won't be long before I start using these more.
Thank ya sir! Exactly what I was looking for. Yea I love this time of year when you can call dogs with straight vocals. Exciting time for sure

those two sounds are just variations of coyote fights. Lucky Duck has many selections of coyote fight sounds to pick from. From loud in your face aggressive to fights with more subtle fight sounds, less growling, barking, etc.

Tony Tebbe "Den Raid". Can't use it often before they get used to it, but in a new area, be prepared with a shotgun, because they will come barreling in so fast it is hard to react. I had one dog almost run over me coming in from behind me...downwind. I could hear the growling and teeth snapping as she went blasting past!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.