FOX PRO X1

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I am still trying to get the Spinal Cord Stimulator (second one) to help relieve the pain in my neck spinal cord. Want to get out an hunt Yotes like I did six years ago. HOPE is what I have and don't want to give up.
We just received a Fox Pro X1 from another LRH Member. He gave us a real FAIR price so figured we would get a newer electronic caller replacement for our 18 year old "Predator" Extreme Dimensions " E Caller". Our old Predator has called in may Yotes and Bob's over the years with using a MoJo Motion Critter, Fawn Decoy and Motion Red Tail Hawk. It still works!
We read a lot of reviews on getting the BEST 'E Caller" and this model had good reviews and results. I am sure that there are better "E Callers" out there for much more money and personal preferences.
I like the two speaker systems and all the different calls that can be uploaded into the Caller. Yotes and Cats can recognize animal calls and if other hunters as well as yourself keep using the same calls, you will be training the Yotes NOT to come in and avoid you. Having hundreds of natural sounding calls at your option and being sent through a XHD Speaker System gives you an advantage if used correctly.
Now we have to load up a bunch of .224, 65gr SGK in .223 Lapua Brass to shoot out of our RRA Fred Eichler Coyote Special AR with NV D-760 Gen 3 Scope QD Mount.
Also sport a 3mm Green Laser & Light to recover animals along with a FLIR Scout III for detection/recovery. Also have a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14 -50 Illuminated Recital 30mm tube, QD Mount for daytime.
If anyone has Pros or Cons on the Fox Pro X1 please chime in. This new system is new to an old Yote hunter.
A special THANKS to James for selling this unit to us.
Len & Jill

The reviews are good except they say that the remote could be a little better as far as moisture resistance, some people like to have fox shot on it as well. I do like the Sierra game king line of bullets and have been well pleased with their performance over the years. Good luck with the spinal cord stimulator I am hopeful it will be helpful for you! I'm looking at more fusions in my C-spine myself now the first ones in 1998 helped me but as you know the disks above and below suffer from it and over time wear out also. Living life takes its toll on our bodies.