Berrnard

They're out there fellas
local bass pro

Attachments

• IMG_0471(1).JPG
    IMG_0471(1).JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 62
I just bought a brick of those too!

Spending some time figuring out what I will need to keep me hand loading for at least a decade. My Large Rifle primer count at present is 3,200. I'm good on brass, and decent on powder for the main 4 rifle calibers I load for. Could use a pound of Unique for the .357. I'm kind of focusing on bullets now. Really need some 117 Gamekings for the quarterbore and some 85's for the .243. Been going through 123 SSTs like bourbon too.

I hear more price increases are on the horizon for primers, adding insult to injury.

I wouldn't mind getting a few more primers, and have my eye on an 8 pounder of H-110 that I really should get! Those items should put me in good shape until I check-out. 😉 memtb

I wouldn't mind getting a few more primers, and have my eye on an 8 pounder of H-110 that I really should get! Those items should put me in good shape until I check-out. 😉 memtb
my cabelas had quite a few 8# of various things and 1#s out in the open but no LR or LRM primers for months(or so they said)

Bass pro had primers and powder behind the gun counter under lock and key. but they get primers in every couple weeks

One of the problems for me, is buying new rifles and having to go through the components necessary to get a load developed, plus buying dies, etc. I'm much better off keeping things standardized. But the temptation to digress is strong!

One of the problems for me, is buying new rifles and having to go through the components necessary to get a load developed, plus buying dies, etc. I'm much better off keeping things standardized. But the temptation to digress is strong!
im a perfectionist and tinkerer by nature. so reloading is right up my alley. not in it to save money, just to make the best ammo for my gun(s)

I remember that they peaked around here at $72.00/brick. That was in 2013 after the Sandy Hook disaster. In 2008, I remember paying $32.

I bought 200 at Cal Ranch in Prescott two months ago. I did some loading testing for my 45-70 and had three FTF and one hang fire out of 75 using CCI LRP. Unfortunately, those 75 came from two different lots and I have no idea which one had the issues. I have 50 more loaded up for SASS competition so now I need to pull the bullets and save the powder, or shoot them to see if I have any more FTF. I have never had an issue with CCI before this and I prefer their BR2 primers for my long-range black powder loads.