Found my load.

Match primers have not been a great experience for me personally after having worked up a load without them. I was shocked, actually stunned by the difference with my 6.5. it was the first time I tried them and my -.25 moa groups opened up 1.5" worst case. ???? Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I have been loading for 47 years.

We did a primer test on 300 BO Tested 3 different primers and the difference was 6-8 FPS and the groups size was smaller and larger than what we had seen previously. I always thought it didn't matter but I guess it all matters.

We did a primer test on 300 BO Tested 3 different primers and the difference was 6-8 FPS and the groups size was smaller and larger than what we had seen previously. I always thought it didn't matter but I guess it all matters.
It all seems too.... biggest experience for me is that everything said to be better.....isn't always the case! You have the groups you are shooting I wouldn't change it! Another 32nd of an inch....unless it's worth 20,000.00 might not be worth changing now

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.