Flattest shooting deer rifle

Thank you guys for all the suggestions. M thinking I'll be going with the .257 wby. Their Apex model looks very interesting.
I have a .257 WBY 1:7" 22" barrel suppressed. However, I prefer heavies for caliber/chambering. I am propelling the 145 Black Hole (G7=.371) at 3090 FPS and 163 Chinchaga (BC not yet tested) at 2915 FPS, with no signs of pressure and more room to spare. @Bghunter338 and I are still experimenting on load options on our respective .25 cals. Looks promising thus far. Good luck on whatever you decide to buy or build.

I didn't read this whole thread but I think most people are looking at this wrong, including OP.
You don't need any smoking hot cartridge, likely do it with something you already have, look into MPBR, (maximum point blank range).
You have to run the ballistics on the ammo you are using and then figure out the kill zone size on the animal you choose to target, then you set up your zero so the bullet will never rise out of this area and then figure out how far out before the bullet drops out, or there is calculators online.

For example, 257 Weatherby Mag, Shooting 110gr ELD-X @ 3250 fps. using a 10" kill zone
Sight in 3.3" high at 100 yards, this gives you a true zero at 336 yards and effective range to 395 yards.

My dad does not want to range and dial. He'd rather just zero his rifle and not touch it again. 350-400 yard max range.
BC has zero to do with "flat" out to OPs max range.
How "flat" you want it to be, is how fast it has to be.

"Flattest shooting deer rifle"
OPs words. Not mine.

The flattest is the fastest. The fastest is the flattest. Out to his maximum range.

The only correct answer listed so far.
Well... my 30-378 Wby with 165 grain moly coated Barnes bullets. I think I got it up around 3570 fps. If I recall my ballistics... at 370 yards it was going AS FAST as a 308 does when it exits the barrel.

But the only thing that gun has shot is a BIG cow moose who was on the run at 30-35 yards. There was NO mistaking the effect of hydrostatic shock with that shot!!!

But on a serious note... a friend used to shoot 110 grain bullets (can't remember what they were - might have actually been Hornady Interlocks) over max loads in his 300 Wby. Did those bullets ever get on target in one H3LL of a hurry!!!

My vote... 257 Wby. Mild recoil. Very flat shooting... hits hard... ammo available everywhere... Love the cartridge as 300 yard shots with it feel like you can't miss IF you do your part.

Have a 26 nosler but haven't fired it enough to see if all the hoopla is worth it on this cartridge.

So have a few that might work:
.243 Win 55HH @ 4010
.243 Win 70HH @ 3900
.270 Win fast twist (aka Thors Hammer) 156HH @3220
.270 Win 117HH @ 3470
300WM 154HHT @ 3580

But I want a .257 Wby!!!

I didn't read this whole thread but I think most people are looking at this wrong, including OP.
You don't need any smoking hot cartridge, likely do it with something you already have, look into MPBR, (maximum point blank range).
You have to run the ballistics on the ammo you are using and then figure out the kill zone size on the animal you choose to target, then you set up your zero so the bullet will never rise out of this area and then figure out how far out before the bullet drops out, or there is calculators online.

For example, 257 Weatherby Mag, Shooting 110gr ELD-X @ 3250 fps. using a 10" kill zone
Sight in 3.3" high at 100 yards, this gives you a true zero at 336 yards and effective range to 395 yards.
Never owned a Wby among my warm .257's but I'm guessing 3250 is 250-300 below its capability with a 110gr?
If you have it for high performance and a very limited number of shots, why not let it sling em?
There are better bullets for high velocity impacts.
Scirocco, Accubond, mono's, interbond etc