• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED First Lite Corrugate Foundry pants

Bassy88

Almost new , wore on one 5 day hunt in Montana late season. Nothing wrong with them. Perfect condition. Size 32x32. $110 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3363.jpeg
    IMG_3363.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Are these true to size? What size jeans do you wear?
Thanks
I have about every single piece of clothing FL offers. Been lucky enough to get major discounts with them. I am 6' 195-200 depending on how many honey buns I slam for breakfast... bodybuilder shape except for my gut. I wear between 34 and 36 waist/pants. I generally wear large in everything FL sells. For pants the sizing for true pant size for me i generally still grab 36 since I know I want a little room to breathe. Hope that helps. FL is pretty form fitting.

I have about every single piece of clothing FL offers. Been lucky enough to get major discounts with them. I am 6' 195-200 depending on how many honey buns I slam for breakfast... bodybuilder shape except for my gut. I wear between 34 and 36 waist/pants. I generally wear large in everything FL sells. For pants the sizing for true pant size for me i generally still grab 36 since I know I want a little room to breathe. Hope that helps. FL is pretty form fitting.
Thanks. These will probably be a little too snug for me.
GLWS @Bassy88 they shouldn't last at that price.

Im almost positive I have them. I will look when I get home and confirm. I took them both off right when I got them.