Fired Brass Can't be Re-Sized

I suspected as much. I run some 300 Rum loads pretty hot and to avoid ever having a stuck case when I hit serious resistance I back off and turn them a half to 1/4 turn and repeat, same with my 6.5LRM. I've not yet had to go to a body die with any of them but who knows, ya never know.
I do full length resize for the H&K, though.

Friends! I have a DAQ ….. referring to the brass picture shown previously, How does a reamer that is spinning in a circle make flutes in a chamber?

Well I can say I just got off the phone with Larue and the call went as expected.

They would have been more than happy to work something out with the owner had they been given an opportunity to do so.

Knowing the kind of guys they are I strongly suspect they'll still be willing to do so given the opportunity.

Well I can say I just got off the phone with Larue and the call went as expected.

They would have been more than happy to work something out with the owner had they been given an opportunity to do so.

Knowing the kind of guys they are I strongly suspect they'll still be willing to do so given the opportunity.
That is a **** lie. I gave them every opportunity, including returning the gun. They (they being Brad, their only CS rep) refused to replace the weapon or refund my money.

If I still had the gun and the brass, I would send it all to you and let you work your magic. If you are as good at reloading, shooting, and gunsmithing as you are posting (almost 14K post), I am sure you would have came to the same results that I did.

Read the entire thread or butt out. I am tired of re-explaining it to you Larue F@n Boyz.

That is a **** lie. I gave them every opportunity, including returning the gun. They (they being Brad, their only CS rep) refused to replace the weapon or refund my money.

If I still had the gun and the brass, I would send it all to you and let you work you're magic. If you are as good at reloading, shooting, and gunsmithing as you are posting (almost 14K post), I am sure you would have came to the same results that I did.

Read the entire thread or butt out. I am tired of re-explaining it to you Larue F@n Boyz.
Well apparently one of us is indeed lying and it isn't me. I did exactly as I said, and picked up the phone and relayed the conversation exactly as it went.

You bought a rifle that performed exactly as designed and advertised and then through a tantrum because you didn't know enough about reloading to figure out how to resize the brass. That isn't their fault, it's yours and they were under no legal or moral obligation to do anything for you. With your attitude I probably wouldn't have either if you did call in to complain and see what could be done.

If you wanted a match chamber you should have ordered a rifle with one.

One quick and final point, I've never claimed to be a gunsmith and caution others about doing to much do it yourself gunsmithing because it's a great way to get yourself into a whole lot of trouble. That sir was an outright lie on your part.

I type a net of about 120wpm so my average post takes less than 2 minutes to compose and proofread. Over an 11 year span that isn't much of an investment in time.

I read far more than I post but somehow that 42hrs or so annually spent on posting and proofreading isn't much of an inconvenience for me.

Sounds like mixed messages are being passed. If you want a good AR style rifle though, you might try ER Shaw and order a match chamber AR in .308 Win. They make a good one at reasonable prices. https://www.shawcustombarrels.com I know they're not one of the high-dollar makers, but they make a rifle that shoots tight and give you an option on barrel lengths. You might check them out.

I can't imagine shooting factory ammo.in a factory gun and Not being able to run yhe same brass through a FL resizing die, prime, powder, bullet and reshoot the very same brass.
I own rifles that I've never bought factory ammo for...EVER. Once I found out I could make my own AND more accurately, it was a nobrainer for me.
It is a little hard to accept to me anyways, that Larue and the OP couldn't compromise on a solution. Word of mouth in this business is everything. I'm still scratching my head why a yop tier AR manufacturer would install a barrel with an oversized. chamber.
My very first AR I built myself..installed a 24" Krieger (compass lake engineering) .223 with a minimum SAAMI spec chamber with a 1-13 twist varminter barrel. I shoot 40 and 50 grain vmax or Nos BT like a house afire.
They specified it was min saami and to keep it clean because of the tighter tolerances...sent a bolt with it headspaced to the chamber.
I'm a bit surprised that Larue didnt include a disclaimer with their product so the OP wasnt let down or surprised when it didn't meet his expectations. Too bad this story doesn't have a happier ending