Fire forming

I'd increase your powder charge a bit - like others mentioned, you can use middle to top charges in the parent case when forming to AI.

I've got a 22-250 AI and have no issues forming brass with factory ammunition. If your chamber was done correctly, you should have a slight crush fit with factory ammo or brass, and shouldn't need to jam bullets.

Many may have missed the OP's comment that he gets good bolt resistance on closing on a basic factory 25-06 case.
So, there is no need to jam the lands, and no need to worry about false shoulders. His AI chamber sounds like it is correctly cut. That is not to say that there are not situations where false shoulders or jamming lands ARE good ideas in fire-forming, it just does not sound like this is one of them.
The AI chamber is designed to fire full power factory 25-06 cartridges if desired, which has been mentioned and supports that there is no reason to use light loads to fire form.
The Cream of Wheat method (Google is your friend) has also been mentioned, and that works fine too - I use it. If you want to save bullets and have your first actual full up firing be a "counter" towards your load development, you can try that method. Expect your cases to turn out about like the ones you pictured if you use the COW method. They will be just fine.

Cheers,
Rex

In most cases it takes at least a couple of firings to complete the process,I fireform 7mm Boo-Boo cases from 6.5x68 RWS cases and find that even with the first firing that accuracy is surprisingly good.

He needs to fireform one that isn't jammed and one that is and see how much stretch is in the case for himself
and then decide.
I here should, if done correctly etc.
Not everything is in a perfect world

First of all I would like to thank all the members that replied to my original thread. I gathered up all my components before even started to build I have 200 Virgin brass by Nosler I have over 250 berger hunting bullets 115 grain VLD also bought 100 Hornady bullets at $27 something for 100 so that's gonna be my fire form bullets and as far as powder and all that stuff goes I learned from the last time there was a shortage I have over 50 pounds of powder so I'm not worried about running out of components I just never fire form before and just had some questions and I appreciate the responses

It doesn't bother me to fireform loads, there pretty accurate when you get the right combo.
I dont get serious with load development anyway untill the barrel is through the speed up process

He needs to fireform one that isn't jammed and one that is and see how much stretch is in the case for himself
and then decide.
I here should, if done correctly etc.
Not everything is in a perfect world
Very good point, and it doesn't cost a thing. Just run half a dozen of each (for a sample size) the next time out. Both are going to yield usable brass and it might turn out the jammed are better.

What is cleanup like on the COW method?
When I do it, I run a couple patches down the bore every 15 or 20 rounds to keep from getting any build up and it ends up fine. Some powder residue, but certainly no copper!
I recommend firing them off with the muzzle elevated and pointed downwind. Thank me later...LOL.

Cheers,
Rex
[EDIT: if it matters, I am only doing this with a 35 Whelen AI. I can't speak to how smaller bores might behave, clean-up wise]

I have fire formed many 220 Russian to 6 PPC. It works best if you establish headspace with the bullet at least engraved a bit.
Just because a case appears to fire form well does not mean that it does.