Finally get to come inside!

sierracharlie338

Well boys (and gals) I've been loading for almost 20 years now and have always been a garage dweller. In Texas... in the summers....

Well that ship has sailed! I'm moving inside at last. Been working on the bench and area for the past couple weeks as time allows. Im finally done building with the exception of a shelf that will run the length of the bench to help with organization. I will update as I progress. Still have to paint and install two lower shelves but I'm happy with it so far. Cabinet on the far right is for powder and primers. No, it's not even close to full so shooting/hunting equipment will be filling the voids.
9A18A8F8-8CF3-4BE2-92EF-4B779E314187.jpeg

It's a lot nicer inside. I loaded for years outside in a storage room off the garage. Moved inside after a house move. All the kids are gone now so I commandeered a bedroom for my man cave lol. You will enjoy it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.