Fierce fury

My buddy and I both have Fury's in 300RUM and they shoot excellent. Another buddy has an Edge, also in 300RUM, and it shoots great. I'm a fan of Sako actions, so I had to try a Fierce. It looks like a lot of people are having issues with the Rival series, but those are a R700 based.

My buddy and I both have Fury's in 300RUM and they shoot excellent. Another buddy has an Edge, also in 300RUM, and it shoots great. I'm a fan of Sako actions, so I had to try a Fierce. It looks like a lot of people are having issues with the Rival series, but those are a R700 based.
In 2023 I've had a rage (same action as fury ,edge ) and a rival actually two rivals and all 3 of them had extraction issues.
The rage would just flip the brass into the bottom of the scope and fall back into magazine backwards (some sakos do the same thing ) and both rivals where not extracting properly. Both rivals are fixed and I love them them.

In 2023 I've had a rage (same action as fury ,edge ) and a rival actually two rivals and all 3 of them had extraction issues.
The rage would just flip the brass into the bottom of the scope and fall back into magazine backwards (some sakos do the same thing ) and both rivals where not extracting properly. Both rivals are fixed and I love them them.
What did you do to fix them

What did you do to fix them
Took them back to the store I bought them from and he has a gunsmith locally that does the warranty for him on Fierce's behalf( we are in Canada ) . He adjusted the extraction claws and put a little more tension on them to hold onto the brass on the 7prc better then throw it and the 7 saum wouldn't throw it soon enough and it would hold onto the brass and it would hit the back side of the action then fall off.

Both rifles work better than they did when I first got them now and I love them.
The gunsmith fixes quite a few of them hates Fierce because of it . I'm not sure why Fierce hasn't addressed this problem these guns should not be leaving the factory like that.
The Rage I had went back to store and was replaced with the 7 saum rival.
Both rifles were an easy fix but for this price point should not be an ongoing issue, it kind of put a sour taste in my mouth towards Fierce but now that they work so good and shoot great I'm glad I kept them I usually have short patients for things that don't work properly and I get rid of guns but I'm glad I kept these two.

The rage would just flip the brass into the bottom of the scope and fall back into magazine backwards (some sakos do the same thing ) and both rivals were not extracting properly. Both rivals are fixed and I love them them.
Fwiw, ours are all original Canadian made models, which are known to be the best ones they made. I think the Rage is made in the US.

Fwiw, ours are all original Canadian made models, which are known to be the best ones they made. I think the Rage is made in the US.
Yes I believe you are correct , I had a Fierce when they were fairly fresh and oh my that thing was a piece of crap.
The company that used to make Fierce now make there own up here and they are called Antler Arms. I may try one of those next and see how they are.