Fierce Carbon Fury

The mag box internal length on the long action fierce is 3.750".
Think I'm going to order a carbon fury in 28N from fierce, going to call tomorrow would like to do all armor black in the kuiu Verde stock. Hopefully lead time isnt too crazy, all their build your own models are on back order via the web page

If you don't mind, post up the lead time after you give them a call. Interested in a 6.5 PRC in Kuiu Vias, but I could get a standard black stock from Sportsmans right now.

If you don't mind, post up the lead time after you give them a call. Interested in a 6.5 PRC in Kuiu Vias, but I could get a standard black stock from Sportsmans right now.
If I were you I would buy the one in stock and send the stock to Black Ice Coatings. I guarantee you will have the rifle in your hand ready to go much quicker. Lee does the Fierce stocks and he does great work.

If I were you I would buy the one in stock and send the stock to Black Ice Coatings. I guarantee you will have the rifle in your hand ready to go much quicker. Lee does the Fierce stocks and he does great work.
That's some great information

One word of caution that was already mentioned is the coating on a couple of my rifles are so soft you can actually peel it off without much effort. But on some of my other stocks they seem to be way more durable.

Another thing to consider is there has been some question of the reamers used as some chamberings we're giving people trouble. Mine are all perfect and I couldn't be any happier with their performance.

I have only 1 Carbon CT edge in 7mm mag and the front sling swivel hurts my hand under recoil. It's so light that the kick jams the sling swivel in my hand if standing or kneeling. But there is zero recoil on my shoulder from a great limbsaver pad. I'm now thinking of putting the muzzle brake on, if I knew I was gonna need a brake I would had chosen the 28 Nosler but I already had one in the fury version. I never thought the front sling swivel would have played such a big impact. Food for thought....

I just ordered the Fierce carbon fury today in 28 nosler. they said 2 months lead time and they are actually running a little ahead of that schedule. I ordered mine with the thumbhole stock and had them mount the Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 on it. I have a 28 nosler in a Christensen and ive been very disappointed in it. this rifle seems like a lot better rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts