Fierce Fury

The Feirce rifles are built off of a Sako 85 clone action, like so many others use a clone Rem 700 action. I looked into the Fierce rifles and have owned quite a few Sako 85's. I think Fierce has a lower case ejection than the Sako's do. They are a very nice rifle in my opinion.

The Feirce rifles are built off of a Sako 85 clone action, like so many others use a clone Rem 700 action. I looked into the Fierce rifles and have owned quite a few Sako 85's. I think Fierce has a lower case ejection than the Sako's do. They are a very nice rifle in my opinion.
I've heard on Sako 85 the brass ejects into the scope ? Is that true ?

I've heard the same, I think it's on the long actions. I've owned 300wsm, 270wsm, and 260 Rem so I never expirienced any issues.

I like the stock on the Fierce way better than the plastic stock on the Sako. If I were to be buying one or the other I'd buy a Fierce with a carbon barrel before I buy a Sako with a carbon stock.

One of my 300 WM is a Fury. Well built, and shoots 180 gr. Barnes TTSX into ragged hole @ 100yds. Excellent barrels, and improvement(s) over the Sako as far as tolerances goes. Very happy with mine. I changed the bolt handle as I didn't like the smaller version, and went with their larger design. Customer service was great too.

One of my 300 WM is a Fury. Well built, and shoots 180 gr. Barnes TTSX into ragged hole @ 100yds. Excellent barrels, and improvement(s) over the Sako as far as tolerances goes. Very happy with mine. I changed the bolt handle as I didn't like the smaller version, and went with their larger design. Customer service was great too.
Thank you, that was helpful. It's really getting frustrating to choose the rifle from so many makers. Im just tired and after sweet talk with Fierce I might just buy long range package.

I know,......theres so many great rifles being made today, it can become difficult to decide. I made my decision after reading reviews, studying the various makers' manufacturing process, and then going to handle several, including Fierce, CA, Nosler, Seekins, Bergara, Browning Hells Canyon, which are all in somewhat same price range. Other rifles, can at minimum, double the cost of rifle alone. To each his/her own.
I topped my Fierce Fury with a new VX5 3-15XHD w/CDS and its a great lighter weight rifle, which felt good as far as the stock design, and barrel contour. Recoil is very minimal for a 300 WM.
Kukusya, you should be happy with your choice.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.