Fierce Carbon Fury

I have looked at their rifles a couple times and watched the TV show.
So far they seem like a pretty nice option? They offer all sorts of calibers
and some cool color choices. With like 3 levels of pricing they are covering the bases?

Cove creek outfitters carries them, which is local for me. They don't have any carbon models in right now but I'm going to fondle the next one they get in.

My only problem with fierce rifles is the paint wears off too easy. Christensen has a better paint imo.

My Fierce CT Edge is my favorite rifle I have ever owned. I have owned several customs. This Fury Carbon will be the best carbon rifle you can buy for the price. I think there may have been a bad batch of coatings on the stocks that seems to have been fixed. If you do not like the finish buy one of the plain stocks and have it dipped or Cerakoted as you wish.

Bumping this up
Anyone have one in 28 nosler? Any magazine length issues with the above. Price seems to be an exceptional value. Saw one at the range last week in 7 mag shooting coreloks under 1/2" blew me away to say the least

Yes- 6.1# with carbon barrel
That's the CT Edge....Carbon Titanium...4k$ for that one.

I'm interested in the carbon fury in 6.5 prc, I think so anyway.

currently I'm using either my 7-08 tikka T3 or my fierce ct edge 300rum. I do have a 300 win tikka I may unload. Seems like I need something a little more in between those two?

That's the CT Edge....Carbon Titanium...4k$ for that one.

I'm interested in the carbon fury in 6.5 prc, I think so anyway.

currently I'm using either my 7-08 tikka T3 or my fierce ct edge 300rum. I do have a 300 win tikka I may unload. Seems like I need something a little more in between those two?
How long can you load your rum in the fierce mag?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.