Feinstein's Agenda made Public

the bottom line is ultimately they still want all firearms removed from the ownership and possesion of the indiviual citizen. i know that i didnt elect any official to a public office to waist his or her time on telling me what i could and or couldnt own. the people of these United States needs to take a hard look at the poor manner of governing our system is doing and start with repairing that. the legal system in this country has gone backwards in holding the criminal accountable for their actions.

Hi from the uk don't know if many people know this but Switsland has no standing army so every male must have a gun. but there haven't been any crazy madness there ! My point is gun controll doesn't work The UK baned hand guns and the hand gun crime still went up No I don't know what will stop this awfull tragedy from happening again but legislation against the law abiding people of a country doesn't work The first gun control was seen in Germany by Hittler whoe made a speech about how wonderfully it all was and we all know how that turned out! Living in a country with some of the strictest gun laws on the planet and the most anty gun or field sport press I can only hope and pray the US doesn't go the wrong way .

I'm new to the site and new to the thread, but I'll throw in my two cents. Gun control works! Ask any fascist dictator past present and future.
The whole gun control debate has been completely devoid of the root cause, and responsible parties for the recent horrific acts of sick individuals. Listening to these geniuses arguments for gun control, and politicizing these acts of violence, you'd never know that a person was behind a gun in the recent mass shootings. Its not even mentioned. Its as if guns are committing violence all on their own.
How did we get as a country to the point that individuals are not responsible for their actions?
Lacking the will to address the issues the country faces, and willingness to deflect the responsibility, and to places it doesn't belong is only certainly going to lead to destruction.
Its not about guns its about control. Why don't they ban automobiles. Here's another idea, how about we just ban murder and drugs.
Deer hunting and skeet shooting is nowhere in the 2nd Amendment. These genius that we keep electing were the ones that were thought about when the American bill of rights was implemented
This has been going on for many years. Take away a little here, a little there. Indoctrinate the youth, and propagandize the issues and facts for the last 40 years, and you have what we have now.
Its way past time to stand up and take a position and stand on the values that brought this country to greatness and prosperity. It doesn't have to end, but end is what will happen if we let it.
I vote no on the current trajectory of the so called leaders we continue to elect are taking American values, tradition. Why are we even having the debate about the right kill American citizens on US soil. Why is DHS outfitting an entire army with the very tools they want to ban. Something very disturbing is going on here.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
There's my little rant!

I have question about the whole thing. What exactly is an assault weapon anyway?
I'm a simple guy, but my simple mind would thinks its any weapon used to commit assault.
The assault weapons ban, whatever that really even is, is nothing more than a first step. If you know what I mean.

I don't pretend to fully understand the issues in the US but it looks bad to me and we have been through this crap ourselves .
What I think the NRA has to do is start it's own registered Political party and get their own people into Federal Government .
We over hear have just elected our third Member of Parliament in the Upper House representing the Shooters and Fishers Party and possibly a fourth .
I now the NRA has huge lobbying power and the support of Senators etc but it would be good to have your own Senators elected from your own Gun owners and NRA financed party members .
They laughed at us 10 years ago but now they are shaking in their boots because in 20 years time we will be a major Political force in our Government and then throw all these BS laws out the window .
The anti gun Greens have suffered a major loss of popularity and we have gone ahead of them now in popularity .
So I am sure the US can do even better than us , the NRA sure has the money to kick it all off and the voting numbers should be huge .
The NRA has to attack the credibility of the UN at every turn as they are the ones pushing all this garbage and the Obama administration are UN puppets .

I don't pretend to fully understand the issues in the US but it looks bad to me and we have been through this crap ourselves .
What I think the NRA has to do is start it's own registered Political party and get their own people into Federal Government .
We over hear have just elected our third Member of Parliament in the Upper House representing the Shooters and Fishers Party and possibly a fourth .
I now the NRA has huge lobbying power and the support of Senators etc but it would be good to have your own Senators elected from your own Gun owners and NRA financed party members .
They laughed at us 10 years ago but now they are shaking in their boots because in 20 years time we will be a major Political force in our Government and then throw all these BS laws out the window .
The anti gun Greens have suffered a major loss of popularity and we have gone ahead of them now in popularity .
So I am sure the US can do even better than us , the NRA sure has the money to kick it all off and the voting numbers should be huge .
The NRA has to attack the credibility of the UN at every turn as they are the ones pushing all this garbage and the Obama administration are UN puppets .

Well that's good news from Australia. After years of loss of freedoms and all the negative consequences of non sensical gun bans, it sounds you guy's are organizing an effort to correct the illogical efforts of those who attack first, those legal law abiding folk which in their minds represent a threat to them and the control over the people. These confiscation of our rights do nothing to reduce crime.
I think that when push comes to shove I don't think that freedom loving Americans will just let this happen. Let's all hope and pray we don't have to go through the same period of control to wake the US back up.
That's encouraging news from Australia. The One World Order, the globalist direction that the elected, with support of all their dependent population here in the US, of which there are more of them created every day, is a scary thing.
The legal law abiding citizens who only believe in the right to protect themselves from all threats both foreign and domestic, are the ones that the Globalist's fear. Thus the effort to disarm us, as we represent the greatest threat to globalism.
In the end, I believe our rights will not be infringed. We are beginning to wake up. The radicals that inexplicably we've elected, I believe have overstepped, and over played their hand. This that We The People are seeing is a wake up call. The NRA is taking this to another level and getting involved now more than ever in the legislative process and exposing the radicals for what they are. Unreasonable, illogical, hypocritical morons. Americans are beginning to see this and wake up. It will only strengthen our efforts.
I don't pretend to understand either, but I don't think that our problems are nearly as complicated as we've made. Maybe I'm a bit simplistic in my views. Its really not as complicated as we've made it.
This we are waking up and seeing.
Let's return to American values, heritage, and culture.
Glad to heat you guy's in Australia are turning the corner. This gives me hope.

Contact your senators. A simple email expressing your disapproval will do, or better yet give them a call. Too many gun owners think someone else will do the lifting.

We have been screwed in Colorado by Obama and Bloomberg. They promised people around here all sorts of cash and access to their databases...

I'm not going to comply with any of this crap.

I know what will probably happen to alote of folks......."IF" Feinstein's Bill passes . My guess would be that several folks would have to call their local police office and report that someone has stolen All of their Fire Arms !

I think that ole meany Ted Cruz hurt her itty bitty feelings in committee yesterday.

Hope Ted filibusters on 2A, like Paul did on drones - that ought to make her foam at the mouth.

They totally can't make a coherent statement when confronted with the Constitution.

The quickest way to confuse a lib is to use facts, and logic. It sends them off into an incoherent tirade. It works every time. Surely most Americans can see that.

That's encouraging news from Australia. The One World Order, the globalist direction that the elected, with support of all their dependent population here in the US, of which there are more of them created every day, is a scary thing.
The legal law abiding citizens who only believe in the right to protect themselves from all threats both foreign and domestic, are the ones that the Globalist's fear. Thus the effort to disarm us, as we represent the greatest threat to globalism.
QUOTE]

You are 110 % correct mate . It has never been about law and order.
There is reams of statistics that prove that crime will get worse with less firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens .
The UN wants all it's members to have no civilian arms at all so there can be little opposition to global changes that will help third world countries but destroy our way of life .
You can see it all the time the UN wants to give arms to Muslim fanatics to overthrow Syrian leader Assad that will just create another Iran .
Assad is a scum bag no question as he supports Hamas but why should the UN be happy about Muslim rebels getting heavy Military hardware but unhappy about a US citizen owning an AR ????
France and Russia want to supply the rebels with arms just to make money , the UN seems Ok with that ????
The Christians in Syria support Assad because they fear the rebel takeover way more than the Assad Government .
It's a secular War and a no win situation for justice , Christianity , Judaism and the innocent either way but Assad may be less of an evil just as the Shah of Iran was less of an evil than what we are facing now in Iran . Did anyone listen to Glenn Beck ? He was right .

QUOTE]

You are 110 % correct mate . It has never been about law and order.
There is reams of statistics that prove that crime will get worse with less firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens .
The UN wants all it's members to have no civilian arms at all so there can be little opposition to global changes that will help third world countries but destroy our way of life .
You can see it all the time the UN wants to give arms to Muslim fanatics to overthrow Syrian leader Assad that will just create another Iran .
Assad is a scum bag no question as he supports Hamas but why should the UN be happy about Muslim rebels getting heavy Military hardware but unhappy about a US citizen owning an AR ????
France and Russia want to supply the rebels with arms just to make money , the UN seems Ok with that ????
The Christians in Syria support Assad because they fear the rebel takeover way more than the Assad Government .
It's a secular War and a no win situation for justice , Christianity , Judaism and the innocent either way but Assad may be less of an evil just as the Shah of Iran was less of an evil than what we are facing now in Iran . Did anyone listen to Glenn Beck ? He was right .

Your exactly right Bullet. Wake up America!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.