FedEx

Just last week I had 1000 rounds delivered by FEDEX and I was home at the time it said "Delivered" but did not find it at my door.
Later in the day I am backing out of my garage in my car and I hear a strange noise after moving about 3 ot 4 feet. When I looked under the car there was the box of 1000 rounds crushed.
The FEDEX person was TOO LAZY to walk another 10 steps to the front door so they slid the box under the garage door that was open about 10"-12" and BETWEEN THE 2 REAR TIRES.
The box was crushed but the rounds were okay as there was a few inches of packing that saved them.
I called FEDEX and they thought it was FUNNY and he kept laughing until I demanded to speek the their supervisor.
This was the second time the moron did this but the first one was a smaller box and I passed over it without damage.

I ordered a bag of popcorn last year and it never showed up, FedEx showed there was a delay. I checked status through Amazon and they said it was damaged and held at a distribution center. Never got any notice that it was delayed or damaged from FedEx. Same as others the place I ordered from offered to send it another one and it arrived without issue. Not sure what became of the other 25# bag of popcorn... Maybe they had a big party.
Ordered some pack straps. Sent via USPS. Shows arrived in PO, out for delivery, back to the PO, then undeliverable and disposed of.???

Had an experience with FedEx a couple years ago where bought I bought two boxes of ammo from a member on here. He shipped them right out and sent the tracking info. They made it all the way to my town and out for delivery. Never were delivered, then tracking site just reflected to go out again for delivery on a future day, Went several days, no delivery. Tried tracking them down with FedEx, no help. Got the seller involved and he filed an inquiry. FedEx gave a phone number for an investigator who never answered and had a voicemail box that was full. No way to contact the person. After more time the seller reached someone further up the line, that said that the investigator reported he had spoken to the driver and I who both confirmed that I'd received them and they're closing out the search. Of course I hadn't spoken to anyone or received anything. The seller opened another inquiry, still no help. Then after several more weeks, they miraculously appeared back at the sellers door, beat to heck.

Last edited:
Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
You'll have to make a claim with the shipper. I've had FedEx say it was delivered, only to deliver it several hours later. Last package that was lost, I had to make claim with shipper who made a claim, and then shipped my replacement 3 weeks later, only to be told FedEx could not deliver due to security at customer location...I have a fence with a gate to get to the front door 75 feet past said gate...it took 4 days to get my package delivered, needless to say I don't have much faith in FedEx...

Just ordered 1000 bullets. FedEx says delivered. Went out to get them 15 minutes after the delivered email was sent.......not there. Filed a case with FedEx. I wonder what kind of bs I'll have to go through with that.
I've been thru that several times. If you happen to get one of their lazyass or IDIOT's for a delivery driver & your address is even a little hard for them to find ( like mine - way out in the country ) the bastards will just leave your package at another address thats close to what yours is & they will tell you to go check with your neighbors for it. To me, F-all that!!! That is 100% Unacceptable BS! You'll have to wait a certain period to even file a claim too. Good luck with all that. You may get lucky & after you file a claim for a refund or another bullet shipment, that one could show up out of the blue. Thats happened too, more than once. The boots I'm wearing right now ( not cheap boots either ) I bought online & freakin Fed Ex left them at a neighbors house a half mile from our house, on the same road. I filed a claim, got my refund & a cpl wks later a fam member meets that neighbor for the first time at the mailboxes ( 1.5 mi from our house to the main road ) & he happens to tell her about this strange delivery of boots he never ordered. Thats how I got my **** boots.

You'll have to make a claim with the shipper. I've had FedEx say it was delivered, only to deliver it several hours later. Last package that was lost, I had to make claim with shipper who made a claim, and then shipped my replacement 3 weeks later, only to be told FedEx could not deliver due to security at customer location...I have a fence with a gate to get to the front door 75 feet past said gate...it took 4 days to get my package delivered, needless to say I don't have much faith in FedEx...
Double check that it was from the actual FedEx shipper and not a third party site. I keep getting notifications saying my package is coming or has been delivered even though I haven't ordered anything. Not sure what these new scams are about, but haven't fell for it yet.

On numerous occasions Fedex has sent a text my pkg was delivered and then deliver it a day or two or more later. If you try to contact them, you are wasting your time bc they do not respond. You still have to to try to protect your claim. The others responding similarly are spot on. I live in the Dallas metro area and fedex is useless. I have started asking the vendor i buy from if they ship fedex and if they do, i ask if they will ship another way or i find another vendor if possible. Sad times. No integrity from large companies Like fedex. I know wally world leaves it up to their store managers to decide if they honor the Rollback pricing. Company management only cares about their quarterly bonus, not doing a good job. My soapbox just broke so i will shut up.

My ball & chain works for one of the most well known online hunting and outfitting retailers that merged with one of the biggest brick and mortar fishing and boating retailers a few years ago. The buying company used FedEx. They are a nightmare. They are stats driven. Stuff is shown delivered to make on time delivery stats look good, even when they know it is gunna be delivered the next day. Dont freak out unless it dont come today.
UPS is union. FedEx IS NOT. FedEx is partnered with USPS. UPS costs more but is better and faster in most cases. Also FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight are DIFFERENT companies owned by the same parent company, FedEX. If you order something economy that **** is gunna get transffered to the USPS at some point, most likely adding another day or 2.

At least upon delivery Amazon takes a photo of the package left at the door. Maybe FEDEX should start that also. Any driver can scan a package and say delivered.
Ya, not always. I got a notice with a picture from Amazon last winter, just as it started snowing. I could not find it, went back to the picture, no door in the image, no porch either, just some siding....after digging in the snow I found it....about 18 feet from my door.

FedEx is real interesting to deal with for sure, I've had packages stay in one spot for a week, besides the unreliable delivery they can deliver earlier or later than what was said to be.
The guy I've had was decent and always did good with our blue healer when loose but after we moved from our first house the dog can get aggressive with delivery ppl lol.

Watch out for ups now too, they went woke recently. I read an article that said they will no longer deliver guns.

Last edited:
FedEx drivers at my house are extremely incompetent on all levels. I had one lady driver couple years ago throw my 5K of primers onto my porch from 5-6' so they slid up to my door. I asked her if she knew what was in them and nope. I asked her if she had HazMat training - yep. So do you know the hazmat label on box? huh? Another one cannot back down my driveway and was at least 4' off it. Its extra wide concrete driveway I back a 21' boat down it easily in the middle. She couldn't keep her delivery truck on concrete? She did it again and tore the crap out of my yard after a heavy rain. FedEx paid up once I filed complete documentation of everything. Week later same dizzy driver starts to do same and I was just coming out door to stop her. I pointed to yard that was all torn up from her and asked her if she wants to do it again? She just looked at me like so what! I called FedEx and told them she is REQUIRED to park truck in road and walk down driveway. Or they can pay up again. So far they have been parking in road.

USPS is whole another story. They deliver when they want to or when they have carriers to deliver. Its so bad I had to buy a mailbox chime to let us know when they delivered since it could be 3:00PM or even up to 8:45PM. The box is just far enough its hard to see and who watches for a truck?

I only ship from UPS centers now since the franchises are absolutely clueless about UPS policy or laws. I have even pulled up UPS policies on line to show these nitwits and they won't ship cause I guess they don't want to.

I have been plotting a route for several different LGS's to take advantage of gas $$ and purchase what I need. So far, it has been OK. If I am on a trip, I will Never pass a LGS! You never know what you find!

Just last week I had 1000 rounds delivered by FEDEX and I was home at the time it said "Delivered" but did not find it at my door.
Later in the day I am backing out of my garage in my car and I hear a strange noise after moving about 3 ot 4 feet. When I looked under the car there was the box of 1000 rounds crushed.
The FEDEX person was TOO LAZY to walk another 10 steps to the front door so they slid the box under the garage door that was open about 10"-12" and BETWEEN THE 2 REAR TIRES.
The box was crushed but the rounds were okay as there was a few inches of packing that saved them.
I called FEDEX and they thought it was FUNNY and he kept laughing until I demanded to speek the their supervisor.
This was the second time the moron did this but the first one was a smaller box and I passed over it without damage.
For my daughter, I installed a security system with multiple cameras, and a doorbell camera with two way audio. Even if she's not home, the system alerts her phone and sends the video to her phone. I have heard her complain that drivers will occasionally throw packages at her porch, which has a concrete pad. I can't post ANY of her comments she unloaded on the drivers via the doorbell camera.