Federal Gold Medal Primers in stock!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
!!!!!WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT OF THESE PRIMERS!!!!!!

For anyone who was out of stocked on a order they placed i am very sorry and Bill and me apologize.

We have actually had these for a little while and for some stupid reason i just never thought about making a post about. i am sure everybody knows how hard it has been the last couple of years to get Gold Medal Federal primers, well we finally got some in.

Currently i have 20,000 Federal GM215M (thats the magnum match large rifle primer) in stock. they are $35.99 per thousand plus haz shipping charge. If you buy 5,000 or more they are $31.29 per thousand.

I also have the Small Rifle, Large Rifle, and Large Rifle Magnum standard primers in stock as well. you can check our site to see all of it

i just thought you all might be interested since these things have been AWOL for a good while now.

have a good un
steve

Last edited:
Okay we are sold out of the GM215M primers now!!!

that didnt take long lol, guess you guys were needing them

for anyone who placed a order and got out of stocked i am very sorry, hopefully we will have more pirmers soon

thank
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.