• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 210 Primers

Nothing to do with being in a commie world as it has to do with public safety. I did hazmat shipping for about 4 years so I now understand the risk involved. If that vehicle/plane/ship is in an accident, the driver along with first responders need to know the hazards they are facing to help protect themselves along with the public.
It was more of a joke....and what is the difference all hazmat stuff whether it is is private or retail would have the required sticker on it (for public safety). I could see if someone wanted to ship without the label but i don't know who would do that or want to do that.

Why not hazmat then if selling ammo? Its got primer, powder, bullet?? That gray area?
Technically, ammo is considered hazmat but it all depends what class DOT puts it in that determine how things can be shipped. It's listed in the regulations with many having the exact same name but different UN numbers. It really is a poop show learning these regulations. But it's really all about the risk in transporting items. They consider loaded ammo much less of a risk the say a 8 lb container of powder. You need lots more to set off loaded ammo vs just a spark to set of some powder or primers.

Last edited:
It was more of a joke....and what is the difference all hazmat stuff whether it is is private or retail would have the required sticker on it (for public safety). I could see if someone wanted to ship without the label but i don't know who would do that or want to do that.
There are also limitations on how much of each item can be shipped. Also whether it can only go by truck, plane, whatever. Many things require special packaging. That packaging then requires special labels along with multiple other things. It can really be overwhelming but also necessary.

I would ship a pretty nasty chemical/gas container regularly. I'm glad someone can't just slap a label on it and send it on its way! I also had to declare a hazmat drum just to send it across a street to another one of my companies buildings. We can't just put it in a truck and take it ourselves. Once it hits a public road, it needs to go through the whole hazmat shipping process.

I was at a store in Cullman, AL yesterday and they had 5 packs of 100 behind the counter. Someone had bought them 1mo ago and still hadn't come by to pick them up. They said they were giving him a few more days and they were selling them and would refund his money.

Vans Sporting Goods
Federal 210 primers

$120 for large rifle but Magnatech brand. I have never used them. I have shot lots of their 9mm ammo and liked it.
we have been useing thier 9-1/2 in my creed and my 280ai for 6 yrs haven't had a misfire yet and we have usdd them from 80 degrees down to -15 here in montana good sd/es i find them to be a great replacement for the federal/cci

we have been useing thier 9-1/2 in my creed and my 280ai for 6 yrs haven't had a misfire yet and we have usdd them from 80 degrees down to -15 here in montana good sd/es i find them to be a great replacement for the federal/cci
Good to know! Thanks for sharing your direct experience. This kind of input is what I like about this forum. Direct experience from fellow shooters.
Respectfully.

Federal primers in stock. I ordered 2 bricks yesterday.

Attachments

• E3F450E6-41D4-4273-B648-9FCDDA0E31E5.png
    E3F450E6-41D4-4273-B648-9FCDDA0E31E5.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 38
just ordered 5 bricks of GM210M Federal Match Primer at Outdoor Limited-Still in stock as of 5/2. Haz Mat Charges Apply but offer free shipping over $200. Also have CCI BR-2 large rifle in stock