• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal 210 Match primers!

Are you kidding... youre only just down the road from the mecca of shooting supplies. Last time I got 210Ms from them.. there were cases of them in the wharehouse.
Get ahold of BJ, or Lerch on this board, and they will hook you up. 405-262-2647

He's already tried that. We failed him!! Federal told me we had about 55 cases of GM210Ms on order but said they could give no indication of when they would ship. Looks like we are @ their mercy.

"55 cases" as in 275,000 primers!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sweet!

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Im just glad the powder storage area and primers are on opposite sides of the wharehouse... if something ever happened, im sure id be able to hear it from my house, about 20 miles away.

ive got most of a brick of 210Ms... if youre really hurting for some, I might be willing to part with a few hundred.

Thanks abinok, For right now I am doing pretty good. Some good budies found me about 1300 the other day. Hopefully that will get me by until production fires back up. If I run out I may give you a hollar though. Thanks again, Dean-o