• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 210 Primers

I fully support your effort and applaud your request for help. Sorry I can not provide a direct solution. I shoot a 6.5 Creedmoor so I can use small rifle primer or large rifle primers. CCI 400 s and CCI 450s have been readily available on many different web sites over the last few months. I shoot Lapua small rifle brass and the CCI 450s with H4350 as my daily shooter load. I have seen large rifle primers available but not near as often as small rifle. All I can say is to just randomly check web sites during the day and you may hit a jackpot. You can also look in the classifieds of reloading and if anyone else sees them in stock they may post it for us to see.

good luck!

Well I'm not far off. I'm shooting a 260 Rem, Lapua brass, and H4350. I've got plenty of bullets, brass, and powder, but man these primers are tough to get ahold of.

I have to shoot copper in California so I worked up a load with Barnes 127 LRX, CCI 450, 43.6 grains H4350, 2932 fps, 0.300 groups at 100, about 6" group at 900 yards. I'm happy with that! Don't shoot it much and have 225 ish bullets left. This little piggy didn't hold up to well at 150 yard in a vineyard.

Attachments

• CBD460B4-A1CE-4F30-B8D7-4113B52DE58B.jpeg
    CBD460B4-A1CE-4F30-B8D7-4113B52DE58B.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
I'm in the same boat. I was thinking of switching to cci because I see them more often but I have too many loads worked up with the 210's. I have a bunch of notifications set so if something comes up and link you to it. Wish I would have gotten into reloading earlier lol started during all the covid bs.

$120 for large rifle but Magnatech brand. I have never used them. I have shot lots of their 9mm ammo and liked it.

Good luck in your search. I've been seeing some CCI lately and Winchester occasionally. My supply of 210's about depleted so I'm just going to work with whatever is available once I'm out. You may need to go this route.

No have to have a Hazmat license for Primers
Man i never realized we live in such a commie world now days lol :) Thanks for the info and good to know. Also, thanks for the natchez link been thinking about going the br2/cci route but the 210m's/federal have never let me down. Going to search hard for a week or two and if nothing comes up looks like ill be switching to cci

Man i never realized we live in such a commie world now days lol :) Thanks for the info and good to know. Also, thanks for the natchez link been thinking about going the br2/cci route but the 210m's/federal have never let me down. Going to search hard for a week or two and if nothing comes up looks like ill be switching to cci
Nothing to do with being in a commie world as it has to do with public safety. I did hazmat shipping for about 4 years so I now understand the risk involved. If that vehicle/plane/ship is in an accident, the driver along with first responders need to know the hazards they are facing to help protect themselves along with the public.