fed gold 215m primerless???

Thanks for the help all. I finally got some ordered.

But riddle me this,

Why when i called federal did they give me a bogus list of the 3 most likely distributors to call (which I did to no avail) sending me on a wild goosechase? That gets me upset. This website is the only reason I can find things like this (thanks all), but why the runaround from federal? This is the insanity. Not denying the boys in the sandbox need them too, I would donate every primer I have to them if necessary, but it appears federal hasn't stepped up production either, at least for John Q.

Yea, they probably sent me the same dist. From what I gathered reading Federal's email, they will never be caught up, and primers will be severely backordered for at least 6 months and possibly 12. Looks like 215 and 215GM will get more and more scarce. I'm wondering if the 210s are heading in the same direction. Glad I bought a brick of 215s when I did.

So if the 215's and the 215M are going to get more scarce then I am suprised there are any to be found???? Almost makes want to go buy another 10,000. You hear all this talk about the stuff Obama wants to do??? but how much truth to that is there.

that same kind of panic is what led to the shortage of primers in the first place . you can buy 10,000 primers. I think my money is better served donating each year to the nra. let no bamas people talk to my people..the n r a

So if the 215's and the 215M are going to get more scarce then I am suprised there are any to be found???? Almost makes want to go buy another 10,000. You hear all this talk about the stuff Obama wants to do??? but how much truth to that is there.

There will always be some around somewhere. I just wish I could drive locally and pick some up. I hate paying that dang hazmat fee. I have been using 215s exclusively, so I don't even know what I'm missing by not shooting 215GM. Is there that much of a difference? My 257 Wea. is shooting 115 TSX into .35" at 100 yds. I don't know how much a 215GM would improve that.

What gets me is how badly some dealers rape you over the cost of the primers, here locally a shop sells the 215 primers for $60 a thousand and he sells the 215 match primers for $100 a thousand. Ya that hazmat fee is a killer.

Same here as if on cue... and just as I paid the f---ng hazmat fee to have them shipped they arrive on the shelves local after 2 years. Glad to get some but seriously... the timing sucks. Just adds to the chaos.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.