Family Portrait

TMR,

Are the DE cheekpieces on the T2 the standard DE cheekpiece or has it been modified somewhat to fit that stock? I'm thinking of the same combo for a 338AX.

And, like trueblue, I'd like to know your barrel profile for the 31" Broughton for the 338 Edges.

Thanks!

The DE cheepieces have been reformed a little to match the contour of the T2 stocks...Just a matter of heating up the cheekpiece and forming it to the contour of the stock is all. I pm'd you with the barrel specs also, but basically it is a modified 7.91 contour....1.2" for 5" tapering to .950 at 30".

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif,Tahoma]Did a little shooting at 300yds with the 6.5x47 Lawton shown above this Saturday. Shot 1 shot on the paper then used that hole as an aiming point for the next four that were in the mag. I have to say I was pretty happy with the results.
1zdmzaa.jpg
[/FONT]

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.