Factory ammunition

Jr1972

Hello, I'm pretty new to the community so bear with me. I know that most of the people on here hand load their ammo. I am not interested in hand loading and was wondering if there are any reviews, info, etc. about factory ammunition. I have searched the forums and can't seem to find any specific information about factory ammo. Any help would be appreciated. Please don't comment if you're just going to tell me to start hand loading. Thanks.

Hello, I'm pretty new to the community so bear with me. I know that most of the people on here hand load their ammo. I am not interested in hand loading and was wondering if there are any reviews, info, etc. about factory ammunition. I have searched the forums and can't seem to find any specific information about factory ammo. Any help would be appreciated. Please don't comment if you're just going to tell me to start hand loading. Thanks.
Honestly you need to start with asking yourself what you want the ammunition to do. Are you hunting. Or punching paper. If hunting what game at what distance. Are their state regulations l I'm ke no lead? All that helps determine type of bullet. And possiy weight of bullet. And then you have to see which ammunition does best in your gun.

Thanks for the input. I am shooting a 7mm RUM and use it at the range and also for hunting. I am doing well with Nosler so far (160 grain Accubonds trophy grade and 175 grain partition custom grade), but I am looking to reach out a little farther on distance.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.