• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S High grade binocular, Pentax, Nikon, Leupold

watchmaker

HIGH GRADE BINOCULAR SALE
NIKON MONARCH, PENTAX DCF, LEUPOLD KATMAI
BUSHNELL

Hi guys,
You may already know that because I am getting old and have quite a few medical problems, I am quitting hunting and fishing.

So I am selling my collections. You may already have seen my cap & ball revolvers, or the percussion rifles, in-line rifles, or the knife collection.

I am presenting here for your consideration my binocular collection, mostly new, never-before used binoculars.

PRICES ARE AS LOW AS I CAN MAKE THEM, NO MORE DISCOUNTS

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITH PRIORITY MAIL

NO TRADES, SORRY, I NEED THE MONEY

Payment to Paypal or Gunpal or MONEY ORDER
The address is:

jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com
This is also my e-mail, e-mail me if you want to pay with MONEY ORDER
E-MAIL ME if you have any questions. Do NOT send me a PM. You deserve a quick answer and I cannot provide it quickly enough if you PM me here.
I am working away from the computer in the workshop. My wife, while at the office, checks my e-mails and calls me on the phone if I have some. Then I take a break to check the PC and answer them.

NIKON MONARCH ATB (new in box) purchased last year, not used.
$210 SHIPPED
2010_051022ruger0057.jpg

LEUPOLD KATMAI 6X32 Roof Prism (NEW IN BOX) very compact, 6x is ideal for the woods, very wide field of view. $280 SHIPPED
2010_051022ruger0058.jpg

PENTAX DCF WP 8X42 NEW, never used. $260 shipped SOLD
2010_051022ruger0060.jpg

PENTAX DCF 8X56 (almost new) discontinued by Pentax, this is class with 1,000 binoculars.
Used slightly by me, case, box, included.
$300 shipped
2010_051022ruger0061.jpg

PENTAX 8X24 COMPACT, NEVER USED $100 SHIPPED

2010_051022ruger0059.jpg

BUSHNELL CUSTOM COMPACT 6X25 I have two, one mine one was my wife. Mine have a rubber cover aftermarket from Bushnell and the cord attach to the sides, this was a premium small binoculars in the 70's and 80's
$100. shipped SOLD

My wife's binoculars have a cord that attach to the center post (previous year model)
These binoculars have seen very little use, still almost like new. Bushnell still produce the Custom Compact in 7x26 now, and sell for $250.
My wife binocular $80 shipped

2010_051022ruger0056.jpg

continue

Last edited:

MOST HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXES
2010_051022ruger0062.jpg

Thank you for looking, Please e-mail me at
Jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot) com

All the best

Watchmaker

Last edited:
At this point the only one available is the
NIKON MONARCH ATB $210 shipped in the USA.

Thank you for looking
Best
Watchmaker