Eye Site

I saw the ads for Claroxan in a hunting magazine and asked my eyecare provider about it. My wife at the time worked at the vision center so it made it easier to talk to the doc about it! Anyway, if you look at the product info, it contains bilberry among other things. The doc said it is simply an antioxidant and you can get the same effect from other products at much lower costs. I went to the local WalMart and saw bilberry pills there way cheap. You could buy a lifetime of bilberry at Wally World for the same yearly cost of Claroxan. Does Claroxan really work? I don't know but I am not about to buy any to try it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !

Ditto what's said above.

Some of the stuff for the eye depends on the problem.

I have macular degeneration, more in my right eye (crooked reticle) and almost non existent in the left eye.

For several years I took something called or made by Isense and things didn't get worse.

Then learned that Leutin is the stuff that has most affect. Started on some stuff that has Leutin and all of the other vitamins together in one pill. It has improved things enough that I'm now shooting right handed again.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.