• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Extreme Outer Limits; EOL LRH-L Package

WyoElk,

Sorry it's not the caliber your looking for, we do not have any of the 300's demo's/used for sale right now. But please feel free to give McMillan a call 623-582-9674 and ask for Kelly McMillan directly to order one of the EOL's in 300 if you would like to get one going!

Gentlemen,

A quick update on the rifle. I have decided to allow the sell of the rifle, as a rifle only sale. For guys who already have the scope package they would like to throw on top, the rifle can be sold separate. $4500 plus shipping

Feel free to email with any questions. Thanks again.

I was in the shop working a bit this morning before the holiday family events. I got a real quick chance to shoot the rifle to get a couple targets to post.

It is a box with a target on it from who knows when, but it was quick to throw up and shoot at. The shooting conditions were not optimal for accuracy testing, as there was a bit of parallax. Of course I didn't get time to do this early in the morning! But never the less it shows what it shoots like in some real conditions. Lastly I didn't even worry about measuring anything, figured we all know what were looking at.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17

Recent Posts