• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Extreme Outer Limits; EOL LRH-L Package

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have a unique opportunity for you to purchase a EOL LRH-L package in 7mm EOL Mag, which is a 7mm Ultra Mag with our shortened throat for optimization of the Berger Bullets. This rifle, like all our rifles are built exclusively by McMillan, and is equipped the same as all the EOL Rifles. This rifle was a demo and is being offered at a 20% discount. It is topped with a NightForce 5.5-22x56mm with HighSpeed Zerostop in the NP-R1 reticle. NightForce Ultralite Low Rings, Top Cap with Bubble and ADI Mount, and ADI. The rifle has approx 7 boxes of test ammo fired through it. It has never been in the field, so it is in As New Condition. $6500 plus shipping.

Please message me with any specific questions about the rifle, or to make the purchase.

Could you give me a quick how too, on posting pictures? I have never posted pics on here before. Any help would be appreciated.

Very good question! Thanks for asking for clarification.

However the answer is no. The L stands for light. This model is our LRH-L, meaning Long Range Hunter Light package. This rifle is built with the tactical hunter stock vs the A3 on our standard LRH model. Therfor it is about the same overall weight as our sporter rifle package.

Posting pictures is really easy and is explained in a thread at the top of the Guns For Sale section. But all you do is click the paperclip at the top of the posting edit window, browse for your file, and upload.

Well guys I have tried several times and it tells me that the security token is missing??? I have no clue what that's about. So for those of you that would like to see the pics, message me and I will email them to you.

Re: Extreme Outer Limits; EOL LRH-L Package (Pictures Added)

Hey All.....

I am posting these pictures for Mr. Beck! Its a sweet looking rig!

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 9
Hello Bob,

Nice to be talkin with a star. I watch your program regular. Bob my name is Tom Malapanis, I build classical guitars for a living and some steel strings upon request for usually famous people, my question is-would you be interested in doing some bartering for this rifle or one like it, preferable a 338 lapua or 338 edge? I am guitar rich and money poor and would love to have one of Mcmillans rifles!!

Please take a moment or so to have a look at my web site, I am building guitars for some of the finest guitar players in the world! My instruments are quite valuable-If interested, I would be more than happy to make the deal lean in your direction!!

Best,
Tom Malapanis
907 745-1526 or 907 775-3634
Fine Handcrafted Classical Guitars by luthier THOMAS MALAPANIS

Thanks for the bump CO shooter! Appreciate it!

I went ahead and threw it up on our webstore under used gear sale as well to pick up some more guys. It is a heck of a package at a great price for someone.

Thanks again.

I may have missed it but do you know the total weight of this rig? Its really sweet looking. After reading LTLR thread on EOL rifles its gotta be a good one!

The package weighs right at about 9 1/2 pounds as you see it ready to hit the field.

Yes the reviews have came back extremely well. I have stayed out of those threads completely, as to not have any biased opinions in the mix. I really wanted Don to throw the rifle to the wolves and see how it was going to shake out! From what I have heard in the weight class we are building the EOL Rifles, they will be hard to beat for accuracy and fit and finish!

Thanks for the post!

Recent Posts