• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan/Extreme Outer Limits Rifles

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

Happy New Year! It is that time of year when I am selling some of my personal EOL rifles to get ready for 2014! I have "FIVE" rifles I will be putting on this thread to sell. Each one is brand new and have only been fired for function and accuracy testing at my shop after they came straight from McMillan. These rifles also come with McMillan picitinny bases included.

(1) EOL MTN Extreme Denali in 338 Lapua with 1-10 Twist $5595 shipped.
(1) EOL MTN Extreme Denali in 300 Ultra with 1-10 Twist $5595 shipped.
(1) EOL MTN Extreme Denali in 7mm Ultra with 1-8 Twist $5595 shipped.
(1) EOL MTN Extreme Yukon in 338 Lapua with 1-10 Twist $5395 shipped
(1) EOL Outdoorsman in 30-378 Weatherby with 1-10 Twist $5195 shipped

All of these rifles have our EOL Chamber design to optimize the Berger Bullet offerings. These are the exact rifles we use on our show and like I mentioned are all brand new. I am attaching links here for ease of rifle descriptions, however please feel free to message me or send me a email to ask any questions or make your purchase. I am sorry, but I will not be able to take CC for these rifle purchases.

McMillan EOL Mountain Extreme Denali

McMillan EOL Mountain Extreme Denali

EOL Outdoorsman Sporter Lightweight Long Range Rifle - The Extreme Store

Now before I go, I am not done yet! If you choose to couple your new EOL Rifle with one of our NF Scope packages, there will be extra incentive to do so!

Add NF 30mm Ultralite Rings, Top Half Level Bubble and NXS 5.5-22x56mm with HS ZS Turret with either NP-R1 or MOAR Reticle, you can add this package for $1995

Add NF 34mm 4 bolt Ultralite Rings, Top Half Level Bubble and ATACR with MOAR Reticle, you can add this package for $2395

These packages are a very good value, basically getting the accessories at no charge after shipping costs. For ease we can take CC for these purchases.

There is a lot of information here to go through, so if you have any questions, please message me or send me a email to get one of these setups going your way!

Thanks again guys!

Yes sir, I can give the general load data for these guns! I'm sure if a guys puts a little effort into his load development they will basically one hole!

Lots of interest, who's going to pull the trigger! Send me a message to get yours picked out. These rifles are ready to ship same day.

Thanks again guys.

Gentlemen,

I have had lots of interest and been very close on a few deals, let sweeten the pot and get some guys into there next long range rig! Two ways we can do it, I will be able to take CC for your purchase at no additional charge now, or you can deduct $100 off the prices listed for each rifle.

Send me a message or a email to get your secured and on the way! Thanks again.

Gentlemen,

Both 338 Lapua 's have been sold now. However the Denali in 300 and 7mm are still available as well as the 30-378 EOL Outdoorsman.

Thanks again.

Bump for the 300 and 7mm Denali's and 30-378 EOL Outdoorsman.

These rifles are ready to ship right now. Send me a message to make a deal and get one going your way!

Thanks guys.

... and leadeth me NOT into temptation....

Bob... Shame on you... LOL

The one in 300RUM is precisely what I want but my wants and my wallet contents are continents apart... Maybe next round... <sigh>

$bob$

You don't happen to have one with a broken stock and a bent barrel or anything like that that I can pick up for a handful of loose change do you? :D