Extra Tikka’s…now what?

Trappernewt

So my local gunsmith called me Friday on my drive home from work. He is who received all the rifles that were inside my house during the fire for evaluation. He has 8 that are ready for pickup. Among them are 2 unfired stainlessTikka T3X CTR's. One 308 and a 6.5CM. I already have replaced both with rifles I built myself.
So should I just sell them? What's a cartridge I can't live without I could use the actions for?

So my local gunsmith called me Friday on my drive home from work. He is who received all the rifles that were inside my house during the fire for evaluation. He has 8 that are ready for pickup. Among them are 2 unfired stainlessTikka T3X CTR's. One 308 and a 6.5CM. I already have replaced both with rifles I built myself.
So should I just sell them? What's a cartridge I can't live without I could use the actions for?
Hey Ryan
Happy New Year and hope that you and your family are doing well.
Glad to see that you are getting some of you firearms back to use. How is everything going with everyone in your family and also getting your new house?
God Bless
Len & Jill

Hey Ryan
Happy New Year and hope that you and your family are doing well.
Glad to see that you are getting some of you firearms back to use. How is everything going with everyone in your family and also getting your new house?
God Bless
Len & Jill

Hey Len!

Everyone is doing well. Been a rough year but the last several months have gotten a lot easier. Finally got moved in and everyone is settled. Thanks for all your help and to the other members hear that offered help and encouragement!

Personally, with them being replaced I would sell one and use funds to build with the action of the other. Some cartridge like a 25wsm or some other new to me round that I don't have yet but have some components to reload already.

Also condolences on the misfortune I hope you are doing well getting things back together.