Experience with 22 parvo

Roperboy87

Just wanted to start this thread and see if anyone has experience with the 22 parvo. If so would you mind sharing your load data. I recently picked one up and kinda found something that looks promising gonna check it out at distance.

I'm currently gonna test the 55 grain v max bullet at the moment it's cruising 3638fps out of a 20in carbon barrel suppressed. No pressure signs. Here's the number on just 2 shot string. I attached the gun as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3027.jpeg
    IMG_3027.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 94
My cousin has the parvo and has taken tons of coyotes and over vermin. He is running a 20" barrel with a suppressor. It's his favorite rifle.
I have and love the 6.5x47 Lapua. It is a wonderful round. It's a couple grains of powder behind a Creedmoor. So I imagine it would be the same compared to the 22creed.

I'm currently gonna test the 55 grain v max bullet at the moment it's cruising 3638fps out of a 20in carbon barrel suppressed. No pressure signs. Here's the number on just 2 shot string. I attached the gun as well.
What twist are you running?
We have some Hornady 50gr "ZMAX" Zombie that were a special run many years ago, discontinued. We bought a few K on sale.
I think it is the same as the 50 VMax just a yellow/green tip instead of Red.
Traded some to another LRH member out in Colorado and he loved them for varmint & predator.
We can send you some to see how they shoot in your Parvo if you want.
Been shooting heavier 224 for PD, Chucks, and yotes. Shot 55gr SBK to 69gr in our AR Yote rifle.