Expected accuracy of featherweight contour

It causes the rifle to bounce and be inconsistent...not enough that you can feel it, but it shows on the target. When using bags, you need at least one that isn't rock hard to help soak up vibration from both the firing pin drop and the recoil. Yes they are 2 different occurrences of vibration, or harmonics, if you prefer. If both bags are too hard, it will give you unexplained flyers, and typically vertical in your groups....but not always.
Most of the time when I was shooting out to 500 yds and the few times I shot out to 1K I was prone on the ground using the bipod and bag. I do not know the groups I was shooting at 3,4, & 500 yds because I was shooting clay pigeons for immediate feedback. At 100yds my 4 or 5 shot groups were basically one hole, 200 yds I was still touching, but then as I said I used the clay to get immediate results. This was long before I found LRH site, now I wished I had grouped the rifle out to 500yds, but sadly I no longer own that rifle and so far I have not found one to shoot as good as it did.