Everyday is a blessing

Getting right with Jesus makes life easier. Just knowing I'm heavenbound makes life that much more fulfilling. There is no fear of death. I lost an old friend not long ago who wouldn't accept Christ, even with his family trying to get him to, by his bedside. That is what's sad.....

Lord, I pray for Muddy. Please bring him peace and comfort, In Jesus' name, Amen

Its been a tough week. Thank you for all the kind thoughts, it is appreciated. The viewing was very difficult with family but his life was celebrated as such a giving man. We should all hope to be as humble and giving as he was.

Life sometimes gives you a redirect and this was such an event. I will try to be a better man, person from knowing and celebrating his life.

His only request was to Pay it Forward and plant a tree. I've always believed in PiF and support the local conservation district. I ask you to do the same, help someone and ask PiF as payment. Every time we spread PiF, many more benefit. Plant a tree from local conservation district, provide trees to schools, parks etc.

Thank you my LRH friends.
Muddy

Its been a tough week. Thank you for all the kind thoughts, it is appreciated. The viewing was very difficult with family but his life was celebrated as such a giving man. We should all hope to be as humble and giving as he was.

Life sometimes gives you a redirect and this was such an event. I will try to be a better man, person from knowing and celebrating his life.

His only request was to Pay it Forward and plant a tree. I've always believed in PiF and support the local conservation district. I ask you to do the same, help someone and ask PiF as payment. Every time we spread PiF, many more benefit. Plant a tree from local conservation district, provide trees to schools, parks etc.

Thank you my LRH friends.
Muddy
Pay it forward is a great way to live. When you can give and don't expect anything in return, you've taken a step closer to God.

I continue to pray for peace and comfort for Muddy, In Jesus name, Amen.

BTW, I'm from Michigan too. :)

We went out for chinese today and got this on the fortune cookie. Thought I share it.

IMG-20210321-WA0011.jpg

intercessory--One who prays to GOD asking for others!!
We are sent to earth to help others and we should always take it seriously... you may have lost a friend (just temporarily, you will see him again) but he gained huge...……..he has met our LORD 1st hand and knows what Grace and unconditional Love is. I have read numerous books on near death experiences and they are all the same....the minute you leave this world your guardian angel takes you to Heaven, second person you meet...………….is our LORD, YESHUA MSHEEKHA...…….. GOD tells us to live courageously and not be in fear...…..where we ALL are going is amazing....I know this to be true as I have had relatives who met YEASHUA while they were on this earth.