Euro optic vs. Planet Optics

Tikkamike

I was looking at spending just shy of $2000 today and optics planet had a better price by $4 and fre shipping and a 5% off "sitewide" coupon... well I punched in the code and it didnt work so I called customer service and they said my particular items were exempt from the "SITEWIDE" 5% off I ask if there was anything they would do to make up for the misleading info and they wouldnt so I called Eurooptic and told them what happened he ask me to hold and about 30 seconds later he comes back and says he will match their price with an additional 5% off. So I placed my order. I like a business that runs like that. 5% isnt much but on my order it was almost $100 so I am pleased! I will be looking at Euro optic next time I need optics or mounts.

Alex, the owner of Euro Optic, and I have spent some time together in our prior careers in the military and LE. He is absolutely one of the best business men in our industry.

eurooptic is doing something for me I thought I could never get done, One email to them and "AJ" started working miracles. I don't want to say too much now but even if it don't work out they went the extra mile (or the 5,551 miles in my case).

I will be a customer for life!

Euro optic is pretty much as good as it gets in terms of CS and the breadth and quality of gear and firearms they carry, deal with confidence.

Euro optics has been helpful in the past. Good company to do business with, I can't wait till they open a showroom. If you have been to their location, you know what I mean.

I would also recommend from first hand libertyoptics and cameralandny
all three are great to work with.

Update: Somehow, and I assume someone from here alerted them. Optics planet caught wind that I was disgruntled. I got a PM from an account that was just created and had no posts so I assume it was created as a way to contact me. Anyhow the message was an apology for how the situation was handled and they ask for my contact info. The next day I got a phone call with another apology and an explaination of how things went and how they should have gone. It was a very nice touch of customer service that I did not expect. I even got a complimentary coupon code. So in hind site I have to say both optics planet and euro optic are great companies to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with either and if I have any issues at OP again the guy told me to ask for him personally. Nice touch! I am glad there are still companies like these 2 out there. to me $2k is a lot of money but to a big company like that they probably dont even notice that I didnt buy from them.

Update: Somehow, and I assume someone from here alerted them. Optics planet caught wind that I was disgruntled. I got a PM from an account that was just created and had no posts so I assume it was created as a way to contact me. Anyhow the message was an apology for how the situation was handled and they ask for my contact info. The next day I got a phone call with another apology and an explaination of how things went and how they should have gone. It was a very nice touch of customer service that I did not expect. I even got a complimentary coupon code. So in hind site I have to say both optics planet and euro optic are great companies to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with either and if I have any issues at OP again the guy told me to ask for him personally. Nice touch! I am glad there are still companies like these 2 out there. to me $2k is a lot of money but to a big company like that they probably dont even notice that I didnt buy from them.

That's good to hear they made it better but too bad it shouldn't have to come to a reaction of a forum thread.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.