Eradicate the Wolf???!

We will build our kingdom from your ashes.

k2iz6a.jpg

The thing about the difference in the 2 wolves is the ones that were native were smaller because they eat more small game and just evolved smaller than the ones to the north where the wolves eat caribou and moose they ended up being bigger andmore aggressive to tackle the bigger game similar to the Kodiak and the grizzly in Alaska this came from a biologist but anyone who wants them try to play this down cuz it makes there wolves look bad

The thing about the difference in the 2 wolves is the ones that were native were smaller

The thing about 2 wolves, is the fact there were 2 wolves. This made the transplant unneccessary, and illegal. Beginning with the "scientist" that re-classified the wolf that wasn't here, down through the employees of USFW, Parks, Forest service perjuring themselves declaring wolves did not exist in Glacier, Bob Marshall, North Idaho, or the Salmo-Priest, and other places. Where did the monies come from, and where did it go? The thing about 2 wolves is the fact nobody is in jail for crimes committed to make it one wolf.

The thing about 2 wolves, is the fact there were 2 wolves. This made the transplant unneccessary, and illegal. Beginning with the "scientist" that re-classified the wolf that wasn't here, down through the employees of USFW, Parks, Forest service perjuring themselves declaring wolves did not exist in Glacier, Bob Marshall, North Idaho, or the Salmo-Priest, and other places. Where did the monies come from, and where did it go? The thing about 2 wolves is the fact nobody is in jail for crimes committed to make it one wolf.
We, the sportspeople, paid for it through our tags and taxes.
But we paid for without any knowledge of payment, reminds me of my ex wife. Hahaha

Of wolves brought down from Canada, 3 packs came from Jasper National Park....just west of Edmonton...Take a hunter from Idaho and Montana..drug them...drop them off in Jasper and they would feel right at home..elk moose brown and black bear mule deer all animals within the scientific averages of Montana/Idaho, allowing for differences due to climate and terrain...other group came from Fort ST. John BC just slightly NW of Edmonton and just a little north of Jasper...these are not arctic wolves and they came from a self sustaining breeding population.

Now if you don't have a self sustaining breeding population,such was the case in Montana and Idaho, then your wolves will get smaller and dispersal wolves will always be the young ...BUT...dens were being found in the 70's. Glacier National park and in the 80's and 90's the "HUGE" Canadian wolves were beginning to establish foot holds, enough of a population to get on the radar of those who knew where to look.

The 1995 reintroduction just sped things up...it was going to happen...naturally would have just took longer and 20-40 yrs down the road.

I am not trying to down play anything...these are the same wolf species (Northern Rocky Mountain sub species, though there is debate amongst Biologists on the issue within the Grey Wolves as a whole) of Grey/Timber wolves that historically inhabited the region.

Of wolves brought down from Canada, 3 packs came from Jasper National Park....just west of Edmonton...Take a hunter from Idaho and Montana..drug them...drop them off in Jasper and they would feel right at home..elk moose brown and black bear mule deer all animals within the scientific averages of Montana/Idaho, allowing for differences due to climate and terrain...other group came from Fort ST. John BC just slightly NW of Edmonton and just a little north of Jasper...these are not arctic wolves and they came from a self sustaining breeding population.

Now if you don't have a self sustaining breeding population,such was the case in Montana and Idaho, then your wolves will get smaller and dispersal wolves will always be the young ...BUT...dens were being found in the 70's. Glacier National park and in the 80's and 90's the "HUGE" Canadian wolves were beginning to establish foot holds, enough of a population to get on the radar of those who knew where to look.

The 1995 reintroduction just sped things up...it was going to happen...naturally would have just took longer and 20-40 yrs down the road.

I am not trying to down play anything...these are the same wolf species (Northern Rocky Mountain sub species, though there is debate amongst Biologists on the issue within the Grey Wolves as a whole) of Grey/Timber wolves that historically inhabited the region.
This makes perfect sense to me, i have many hours of layman research in studying different views and always questioned both, if you will, the different opinions. Sometimes weighing for one side more than to he other. To me, it doesn't matter. My eyes face foreword, just like the wolves.

.....We, the sportspeople, paid for it through our tags and taxes.....

That's the easy part, the devil being in the details. Meaning which pocket it came from, and which it went into. It's been alleged it came from Pittman Robertson funds, and that such use would not be legal. Interesting is that the fund has not been audited. Curious that with guns and ammo moving at record pace, state game departments are crying they're broke. No agency or organization with standing has requested an accounting. Pretty common across the board in this country that no one where the money goes.

Where did the monies come from, and where did it go? The thing about 2 wolves is the fact nobody is in jail for crimes committed to make it one wolf.
The HSUS has a yearly budget of nearly 200 million dollars a year! They believe the end justifies the means -- so -- did the money come from them in the form of payoffs?