**** Environmental awareness petition.. please help ****

Dave King

I recently saw a special about this and after Buffalo Bob's post about helping the little fish find their way up stream in the District Of Columbia I thought I'd ask for assistance with this petition.

Here's a little snippet of some of the stuff that's going on:

If you've already signed this or are aware of it thanks for your consideration.

" Dihydrogen Monoxide

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal.

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

Please help by clicking on this link and signing the petition..

Thanks

Help Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide

Dave

I am normally oblivious to some of the important environmental concerns of our times. However, after reading the info at the link you provided, I am really concerned about my grandchildren's future.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.