Elk Hunting Succes with my 4 yr old Son (Video)

spdrman

This fall I was fortunate enough to harvest an elk with my 4 yr old Son right by my side, my friend had a antelope blind setup that had deer and elk coming into it as well. My Son was begging me to take him out and my buddy said we could sit his blind so figured we'd give it a shot. It couldnt of turned out any better with this bull coming into 18 yards and my boy being able to watch it all. Going to be hard to top this experience, I doubt I will top this until I'm able to watch him harvest his first animal! Hope you enjoy the video!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Q6jCt83KHO8[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!

My Son just turned 4, I'm taking him on his first hunt very soon, Spring Bear, I can't wait.

Your video link said "video not found".

That's is awesome!!!!

Only problem, link is not working. Says error loading. I really want to see it to so please put up the link again

Thanks guys!! He still talks about it all the time ... lets try the link again .... [ame]https://youtu.be/Q6jCt83KHO8[/ame]

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!

My Son just turned 4, I'm taking him on his first hunt very soon, Spring Bear, I can't wait.

Your video link said "video not found".

Your son will love it! I've been taking my boy bear hunting/baiting since he was 8 months old. Its one of his favorite things to do!!

Wonderful!

I still remember duck hunting with my Dad when I was that age, and my first deer hunt when I was 10.

Start them young!

That is great. Congrats on your hunt and experiencing great memories. I hope my Daughters get their first deer this season one if them almost got one this last year. Again congrats

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.