ELK-aholics..more growth !

Frank in the Laurels

....with a few weeks left to grow our Bulls are spectacular. Again not all my photos but enjoy them just the same and hopefully it'll get your blood pumping. No tags for my family this year but a long time friend drew an archery bull tag in the best area on earth to break all World records...a mega giant finally showed up in a spotlight..dream on. can't wait til' rub-off time. Enjoy and keep dreaming....
FB_IMG_1688942877687.jpg
FB_IMG_1688499162251.jpg
FB_IMG_1690246091323.jpg
FB_IMG_1689868015810.jpg
FB_IMG_1688504199987.jpg
FB_IMG_1690246673901.jpg
FB_IMG_1690151618448.jpg
FB_IMG_1688499042464.jpg
FB_IMG_1690107824941.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689212466874.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689212466874.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
How many years a go did they re/interduce Elk in PA. Is the state feeding high pro feed to there Elk, those guys are hugh
We've had elk here for a hundred years transported by rail car from Yellowstone, but over the last 25 or so years elk fever has reached critical mass, there's only one here that I'd love to harvest in these pics. The state has done amazing things with food plots and habitat improvement without question, all it takes is $$$$, got a good guy running the program also...I know it hard to believe but I could see 325/350 plus bulls any day I want, but I like the real nontypical monsters of which we have a lot but the extremely limited tags will keep them growing bigger, I'm predicting every World Record in all classes will be broken here over time..we came close a few times but a broken or missing point kept it from happening already...but they will hopefully starting this year...can't wait to see the mega giants start to appear.... everyones cameras work just like rifles and I can shoot over and over with no limit, you'd be shocked at how many photographers from all over are here daily..lol

Last edited:
I've never hunted elk…
And I know this might **** some people off…

But I love these pics! Showing what age structure, and proper management can do for ANY antlered animal out there!

We would never be able to see pics of these giant elk…if they weren't older animals

Thank you for posting these pics! Amazing!

I've never hunted elk…
And I know this might **** some people off…

But I love these pics! Showing what age structure, and proper management can do for ANY antlered animal out there!

We would never be able to see pics of these giant elk…if they weren't older animals

Thank you for posting these pics! Amazing!
...the amazing part is that these are not the big ones, only the spotlight one I think will reach the magic 400 ++...the monsters may start showing themselves once the bugling starts and hopefully I or someone will capture one of the mega-giants, they exist but as they say "don't get old big being dumb"...the world records will eventually come of here because of the habitat and overall environmental conditional...this one from a couple of years back came real close...I believe he is the 4th largest bull harvested by any hunter, anywhere..
FB_IMG_1656241315008.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts