Eddie Bauer fleece lined NYLON winter pants

Litehiker

Eddie Bauer has their "Guide Pro Lined Pants" on sale for $69.99.They are nylon/spandex pants with a light fleece lining.

I have a similar pair from Duluth Trading Co. and they are great for winter. No cotton to absorb and hold moisture, either from you or snow.

If you look at similar pants from "RailRiders" you'll find they are much more expensive than either EB or DT lined nylon pants.

Bauer also has some nice polyester shirts that are very good for hunting use as they too will not hold moisture.

Eric B.

I haven't tried the lined ones yet but intend to. I have several pairs of the unlined guide pros and love them for early season as they are pretty light. They have great stretch to them as well. The only gripe is that after a year or two, the cargo pocket sewing comes unraveled on the front bottom corners. I have a couple sets that way and plan to zip some new threads around those corners with the sewing machine and imagine they will continue to stand up for quite a while. Anyway, they are a good value as they go on sale frequently. Also, you can stack promo codes on their site at times as well for deeper discounts.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.