Drag Bag, weapon case

madcow41

I have scoured the internet and I have a problem,

I own a 50.5 inch Rifle and the blackhawk drag bag that I can find for cheap is 51 inches and I dont want to take a chance on it not fitting. I also dont like how a ton of others have extras that I dont need.

So when I am looking to get a dragbag that I can carry my rifle in while I walk/hike to my final hunting area.

right now I have a Mystry Ranch 3 day assault pack that I use on my daily/3 day long hunting trips and I have a NICE Frame Crewcab that I use on everything beyond that or when I need extra stuff or room to carry you know what

In all I am looking to get a minimalist drag bag/shooting mat combo, I am open to getting something that doesnt have the mat but not willing to get a mat that isnt a drag bag...if that makes sense.

Much appreciated

I was looking for the same thing as my rifle is 51 inches. Ordered the voodoo tactical ultimate drag. Its not a mat but is a pretty sweet bag. Fairly compact for what it is and comes with backpack straps.
Found a good deal with free shipping at patriotsurplus online. I could not find a bag mat combo for a rifle as long as ours. Its 53" and they claim it handles a 51" rifle. They didn't lie, mine fits fine.

Try Midwayusa's tactical drag bag, they come in two lengths, I believe 50' and 56' And are of great quality. I just ordered one for I think 70 bucks. They should fit the bill, given what you described you were looking for.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.