DPMS double fire issues

From my observation over several years of owning an ARMALITE I will consider it a more trouble free
and reliable rifle. I shoot 177 Grain Israeli Razor Cor by IMI and it is a tack driver. Have I experienced jams?
Yes, because I failed to oil the bolt sufficiently. My bad. Otherwise it feeds with full combat reliability.
You get what you pay for. Armalites Armorers are available when you need to talk with one.
Glad you solved your problem.

Attachments

• Why Waltz Rock & roll armalite.jpg
    Why Waltz Rock & roll armalite.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Armalite AR10T rebuild.jpg
    Armalite AR10T rebuild.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Gallery49.jpg
    Gallery49.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
From my observation over several years of owning an ARMALITE I will consider it a more trouble free
and reliable rifle. I shoot 177 Grain Israeli Razor Cor by IMI and it is a tack driver. Have I experienced jams?
Yes, because I failed to oil the bolt sufficiently. My bad. Otherwise it feeds with full combat reliability.
You get what you pay for. Armalites Armorers are available when you need to talk with one.
Glad you solved your problem.
How do you like that viper muzzle brake?

I'm still here fellas, reading all your posts. I went out yesterday and shot it 5 times everytime was a double fire. Every shot, I made a complete follow thru with the trigger. I am going to enlist my son early in the coming week to shoot it. He has the same consensus that i am not using the trigger properly, we will see.
I just installed an adjustable gas block I have a can on the way .arrow precision says to adjust the gas block you load one round in the mag ,adjust the gas screw down until the bolt does not lock back then back it out to clicks to ensure good cycling .are you sure you're not under gassed ,do you have an adjustable gas block ,are your loads a little on the light side ?

Recent Posts