Don't ya hate when...

Shane Lindsey

You scratch pad the neck, anneal, lube, size, clean, trim, chamfer, for those that uniform primer pockets (I do not anymore), and just as you are reaching to place that 25 minute nugget of goodness into the case box...

YOU DROP IT at a perfect 37.777 degree angle on the neck...%&^**!!!

Happy Sunday folks!

I've actually considered putting rubber mats down on the concrete floor in my reloading room to reduce this frustration.

I have the pads already purchased, not only for the case drops…..but to make standing at the bench easier on the "old" back!

I haven't done it yet, as my reloading room is still a "work in progress"! Hoping to complete it and get in at least one loading session before my demise! 🤔😉😁 memtb

I have the pads already purchased, not only for the case drops…..but to make standing at the bench easier on the "old" back!

I haven't done it yet, as my reloading room is still a "work in progress"! Hoping to complete it and get in at least one loading session before my demise! 🤔😉😁 memtb
I sit in a chair with rollers because of my back. Doesnt bother me sitting but standing is horrible for me.

Makes it easier on the back to stand for longer sessions (I prefer to stand, not sit).
With the stool I half stand and sit one cheek on the edge of the stool. I also have the snap together mats from Harbor Freight on the floor. Now if I could just stop stepping on spent primers in my bare feet.